Dr. Pravin Shukle

Rate Dr. Pravin Shukle

Dr. Pravin Shukle's Ratings

I was late for my appt, but his staff managed to squeeze me in. He's professional, resourceful and takes his time to meet my needs, unlike other docs who just rush. He also explains exactly what he is doing and respects my availabilities. All in all, a great experience, you're in great hands!

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Extremely rude & unprofessional. Think twice before availing of his services

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shukle is a fantastic doctor that is both friendly and knowledgable. I highly reccomend him.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

I so incredibly thankful to have been recommended to Dr. Shukle. He is thorough, personable and knowledgable. After a year of uncontrolled high bld pressure being followed by others unsuccessfully, he saw me and changed my meds. I went from 170/105 to 130/90 after 2 days of the new meds. I am so thankful, he is the best Dr I have ever visited. His direct and sincere communication is what amazes me as well. The best.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Shukle is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen. He is extremely thorough and will explain things to you in detail and using terminology that an average patient can understand. I feel very comfortable with him as my Doctor. He's personable, professional and highly dedicated to his patients.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

Internist at AppleTree Medical Group who runs the exercise program and deals with cardiology issues. Very holistic approach to dealing with health via the exercise program (exercise, healthy low glycemic diet, attention to mechanical issues like joints and need for orthotics, among other things). Exceptionally knowledgeable and thorough, very clear, sets out the big picture, and focused on finding solutions. Positive, professional manner and very helpful. Readily requisitions appropriate diagnostic tests and not quick to turn to medication. Truly exceptional physician!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2009 | flag