Rate Dr. A. Menon

Dr. A. Menon's Ratings

Dr. Menon is a wonderful doctor. My son has been seeing him for the last 2 years, and he has always shown care and very friendly. He answers all the questions I have and he has even returned my calls for any questions I have regarding my son. I have seen all other doctors and I am very satisfied that my son has been under the supervision of him. He has diagnosed my sons syndrome at his early age which allowed us to take all the necessary steps towards my son. He is very friendly with the patient and I have noticed that he has a habit of making the patient very comfortable before he starts his procedure ---- Siddiqui Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I have seen many Doctors over the years and never taken the time to write a review until now. Dr Menans staff is friendly helpfull and very prompt at returning calls. Dr Menan is truely wonderfull! he is friendly knowledgable and takes as much time as needed to explain and answer any questions you have and you never feel rushed. He has given up his lunch hour to see my daughter when a problem arose and called me personally to answer any questions and to offer advice before he could see us. You dont get treatment like that anywhere else!!! Thank you so much Dr Menan...The Jordan Family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Both my daughter and my son have been patients of Dr. Menon since birth (7 yrs & 4 yrs). During that time, I have also been to several other paediatric specialists with my children. Dr. Menon is by far the most kind, caring and patient doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to make sure we understand everything clearly, puts us at ease and never rushes us. Somehow he also always manages to stay on schedule, never keeping us waiting more than 10 minutes in his waiting room. He is a wonderful doctor and, as another reviewer noted, a true gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Dr. Menon is a great doctor and has a wonderful sense of humor.Two thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

he is great with the kids. always makes them feel important.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I had to see Dr. Menon for a fetal echo cardiogram as my baby's heart has been a topic since the beginning of my pregnancy. He was very patient, friendly and understanding. He answered all of my questions and his staff were fabulous. It turns out we have NOTHING to worry about with our little one's health :) Thanks Dr. Menon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Fantastic doctor. Excellent bedside manner and great sense of humour. Extremely patient, thorough and great communicaton skills. Knows his "stuff" and explains everything very clearly. Lovely staff. All specialists and physicians alike should tear a page out of his book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

Dr.menon saved my daughter's life, didnt even know she had a heart defect until the day she was going home, rushed her to sick kids and has been her doctor ever since, she is now 11, what a wonderful doctor and gentleman, i will be ever grateful to him and his staff.......wonderful caring man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

When our son was born early, this was the only doctor that was able to explain everything to us clearly and made us feel so at ease. He is always great with making the babies and kids feel comfortable and you never feel rushed! He is an awesome guy and a great physician! We need to clone him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

Dr. Menon has known my son (born June/2000) since he was a 1 day old with Chromosome 22q11 microdeletion (Truncus Arteriosus II). He is a great Dr. He prepared us well for Surgeries and procedures at Sick Kids Hospital He was very calm when my daughter spilt coffee on his desk. He explained things well. My son loves him. Where has all the time passed? My son is doing well because of him and the surgeons at Sick Children's Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][415955].votes_count ]]