Rate Dr. Russell G. Beaty

Dr. Russell G. Beaty's Ratings

I adore Dr. Beaty; however, I absolutely despise his medical assistants. Very rude, often do not follow up on patient requests, and will try to pull the wool over your eyes when making excuses for not doing their jobs.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Beaty is wonderful!! However his staff could use some more training.. I'm sorry to say this. I have been a patient for about 10 years and only 2 of the staff members were helpful and one of them are no longer there..

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

dr.beaty truly enjoys caring for his patients.he is elegant,kind and brilliant.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Beaty takes his time with patients. He listens to everything I say and picks up on any symptoms that may be causing problems. He is caring and truly a great doctor.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Due to moving, I have used several pulmonary doctors. Dr. Beatty is by far superior. He listens and does not rush you. He is extremely knowlegable.

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

I, too, Worked with Dr. Beaty and switched my husband to him because not only do I trust his judgment, I can actually BREATHE knowing my husband will get the very best care. He Rocks and is such a good MD. After 31 years I, as a nurse, Do Not Reap those rewards lightly!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2008 | flag

i was a nurse at the hospital dr.beaty practices.i chose him over all the other doctors i worked with,primarily because of #1 his kindness,unfeigned and very much appreciated,#2 his excellent diagnostic and critical thinking skills (this man knows what he is doing) #3 his capacity to consider my wishes and either accept or reject them as appropriate. i myself am no dummy and have been a nurse for 35 years.he is one of the finest physicians in this city.( and no,he doesn't know i wrote these things about him)you rock, dr. beaty!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Beaty takes a very laid back approach to medicine.

Submitted May 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. Beaty is very attentive to the individual patient needs. He takes time to listen and considers all options when providing care. Overall wise decision maker.

Submitted April 26, 2007 | flag

Dr. Beaty takes time with each patient and he really cares about his patients. He takes the time to answer each question that a patient has.

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag