Rate Dr. Russell G. Beaty

Dr. Russell G. Beaty's Ratings

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Beaty. Have been seeing Dr. Beaty for over 20 yrs.
He is very attentive to the patient's needs and actually listens. He is caring and a very good doctor. I cannot say this about his staff. Some of them are very rude. I do not even wish to call the office because of this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I adore Dr. Beaty; however, I absolutely despise his medical assistants. Very rude, often do not follow up on patient requests, and will try to pull the wool over your eyes when making excuses for not doing their jobs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Beaty is wonderful!! However his staff could use some more training.. I'm sorry to say this. I have been a patient for about 10 years and only 2 of the staff members were helpful and one of them are no longer there..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

dr.beaty truly enjoys caring for his patients.he is elegant,kind and brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

Dr. Beaty takes his time with patients. He listens to everything I say and picks up on any symptoms that may be causing problems. He is caring and truly a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Due to moving, I have used several pulmonary doctors. Dr. Beatty is by far superior. He listens and does not rush you. He is extremely knowlegable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I, too, Worked with Dr. Beaty and switched my husband to him because not only do I trust his judgment, I can actually BREATHE knowing my husband will get the very best care. He Rocks and is such a good MD. After 31 years I, as a nurse, Do Not Reap those rewards lightly!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2008

i was a nurse at the hospital dr.beaty practices.i chose him over all the other doctors i worked with,primarily because of #1 his kindness,unfeigned and very much appreciated,#2 his excellent diagnostic and critical thinking skills (this man knows what he is doing) #3 his capacity to consider my wishes and either accept or reject them as appropriate. i myself am no dummy and have been a nurse for 35 years.he is one of the finest physicians in this city.( and no,he doesn't know i wrote these things about him)you rock, dr. beaty!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2008

Dr. Beaty takes a very laid back approach to medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2007

Dr. Beaty is very attentive to the individual patient needs. He takes time to listen and considers all options when providing care. Overall wise decision maker.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186968].votes_count ]]