Rate Dr. Larry W. Wade

Dr. Larry W. Wade's Ratings

Wonderful good listener, really care about his patients. Wouldn't use anyone else. Knows what he is doing makes sure he does what is best for you not what is easiest for him. Been my doctor over ten years. Watched him do his Residency at Carraway when we both worked there that is why I choose him as a doctor. I knen for that he was a caring God fearing doctor. His staff has helped me many times over with appointments and calls for meds. They are great. I gave Dr Wade all fives because he deserves it and few doctors earn that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Superior in every way. This is a physician you can actually talk to and he LISTENS! They broke the mold when they made this doc. Restores faith in physicans.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2009

Very knowledgable, truly concerned for all his patients. Excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Thank you very much for all that you did for my mother and now my dad... Wonderful man and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Excellent doctor. Listens and understands your issues. Very personable. There should be more like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1186989].votes_count ]]