Rate Dr. Alberico J. Sessa

Dr. Alberico J. Sessa's Ratings

Very professional and nice. Would definitely recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

This is my first cosmetic surgery I have ever had and the first review I have ever written. I had two friends refer me to Dr. Sessa. I have thought about cosmetic surgery for years and now I wish I would of had it done ten years ago! I had breast lift and augmentation surgery with Dr. Sessa in October 2014. From my first consultation, surgery and follow up visits Dr. Sessa and his staff have been Amazing!!! Dr. Sessa is very knowledgeable and did a wonderful job, I would definately return if I wanted any further surgery. Dr. Sessa is easy to talk to and is very talented in his field. I highly recommend Dr. Sessa ☺

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Just had my 2nd surgery with Dr. Sessa and I am as pleased with this surgery as my previous one. Last year I had a smart lift and this year a breastlift! Dr Sessa is a true artist! I will be back for more. Thank you Dr. Sessa😄

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I flew from the UK to have surgery with Dr. Sessa because he was highly recommended. I was not disappointed! I had the smart lift and was very pleased, as was my husband. Dr. Sessa is professional, as well as very caring. His rocks! and so does his staff! I am again, flying from the UK to Sarasota for more surgery from Dr. Sessa. I would not consider ever seeing another surgeon. Once you find one that you trust and performance is the best, no need to keep looking. He is a true artist. Thank you Dr. Sessa and will see you again soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I want to start by saying that before I went and seen DR. SESSA I didn’t have any breast at all. I was an “A” cup. I talked to a friend that had just had her breast done and asked who she went to and she recommended Dr. Sessa and was very happy with his work. I made an appointment and they got me in right away and worked with my schedule. The staff at Dr. Sessa’s office was so inviting and friendly. I was so nervous at first but then Sessa and his nurse made me feel comfortable and they asked what I wanted and cared about what mattered to me! I didn’t want to wait a long time to have the procedure and they didn’t make me. I chose when I wanted them done. I now have a “C” cup and I am happier with my body then I’ve ever been. He did such a great job. I had the cuts done under my breast and now that I have healed you can barely see the scars, and they are not visible unless they are uncovered. I can’t think Dr. Sessa and his staff enough for all they did for me!!!? -Faith-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I have deep scars on my leg and arm that are over 50 years old. Dr. Sessa suggested that I have laser treatments. The sessions cost $250 each, but I was told if I agreed to have four, they would charge me $750. Dr. Sessa performed four laser sessions that are done with a powerful machine that is very painful. Every time I came back, we went through the whole process, but there was absolutely no difference in the scar tissue. No improvement whatsoever. It was a charade to get me to pay for the treatments. When I wrote to the doctor and asked for a refund, he said, “Sorry, there were no guarantees.” I showed the scars to my dermatologist and told her that I had laser treatments; she almost had to restrain herself from laughing. She said those kind of scars cannot be treated. There is no flesh there to make new skin grow. They are too deep. Resurfacing is done on skin that has all its layers. I’m very disappointed in Dr. Sessa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Sessa and staff were all very kind and informative. I appreciated Dr.Sessas time he spent with my husband and I being the patient. It was a very good experience and I was never nervous but excited. There is not one thing I could say negative about Dr. Sessa or his staff. I have recommended him to friends and family and said "I love my doctor"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I found Dr. Sessa online and went into his office for a consultation about getting breast augmentation. I found the consult to be very helpful and liked how I was able to try on different size implants so I could see what the results would look like on my body type after surgery. I scheduled my surgery date before I left. A few weeks later I showed up for my surgery and was a little nervous seeing I've never had any type of surgery before. Everyone there made me feel very relaxed and confident about the procedure. Surgery was fast and that night Dr. Sessa called me to see how I was feeling which I thought was really nice. Recovery was quick and I started seeing serious results after about 1 month. I am now at the 3 month mark and I couldn't be happier about my decision to have my breasts done. They are soft and look really natural. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sessa in a heartbeat. If I ever choose to do surgery in the future Sarasota Surgical Arts is where I would go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Sessa and his staff are fabulous!!! Had Smartlift and laser resurfacing, one week later I was 30 yrs younger. Wish I had done this earlier, almost painless (few stitches) and very happy!!! I would not see another doc after Dr. Sessa simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Sessa. Him and his staff were very friendly and kind each visit. Dr. Sessa suggested a crest lift to be done as well and I love the results! I am very happy with my breast, the recovery time and the minimal scarring. I would recommend anyone interested in have a procedure done to use Dr. Sessa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416415].votes_count ]]