You may also like

Rate Dr. Alberico J. Sessa

Dr. Alberico J. Sessa's Ratings

Had a breast augmentation from Dr.Sessa and couldn't be happier! They look absolutely amazing and was the easiest/painless thing I've ever done. His office is nice and clean, including his own personal operating room. I always felt welcomed by the friendly staff and will recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I found Dr. Sessa on the internet. I went to his seminar and was very impressed. I made an appointment and found Dr. Sessa to be very professional and informative. I had the smart lift with neck, microdermabrasion, and filler in my upper lip. I am so happy with the results. I have a beautiful neck, no wrinkles between my nose and upper lip, and I now have an upper lip line. I put lipstick on all the time! Dr. Sessa's staff are the very best. They were very caring and helpful. Thanks to all of you. LKS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I am so happy I went to Dr Sessa for my Augmentation, Him and his staff are so professional, accommodating and nice and I couldn't be happier with the results :) Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Sessa and his staff are simply amazing! Dr Sessa is kind, gentle and the best at what he does. His staff is simply incredible, they are kind, helpful, great customer service and caring. I highly recommend Dr.Sessa for any surgical needs! They are incredible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Extremely positive experience after my recent tummy tuck. Dr. Sessa is a perfectionist. I'm very excited to have gotten it after wanting it for over 10 years! I highly recommend Dr. Sessa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I cannot say what type of quality his work is but him being over an hour late to a consultation was ridiculous! His office staff were friendly but I felt like I was at a health department with his clientele. Kristine and Debra are the only thing that keeps his office a float. I will find a doctor who values his patients time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Very professional and nice. Would definitely recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

This is my first cosmetic surgery I have ever had and the first review I have ever written. I had two friends refer me to Dr. Sessa. I have thought about cosmetic surgery for years and now I wish I would of had it done ten years ago! I had breast lift and augmentation surgery with Dr. Sessa in October 2014. From my first consultation, surgery and follow up visits Dr. Sessa and his staff have been Amazing!!! Dr. Sessa is very knowledgeable and did a wonderful job, I would definately return if I wanted any further surgery. Dr. Sessa is easy to talk to and is very talented in his field. I highly recommend Dr. Sessa ☺

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Just had my 2nd surgery with Dr. Sessa and I am as pleased with this surgery as my previous one. Last year I had a smart lift and this year a breastlift! Dr Sessa is a true artist! I will be back for more. Thank you Dr. Sessa😄

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649411].votes_count ]]