You may also like

Rate Dr. Alberico J. Sessa

Dr. Alberico J. Sessa's Ratings

I am so happy I went to Dr Sessa for my Augmentation, Him and his staff are so professional, accommodating and nice and I couldn't be happier with the results :) Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Sessa and his staff are simply amazing! Dr Sessa is kind, gentle and the best at what he does. His staff is simply incredible, they are kind, helpful, great customer service and caring. I highly recommend Dr.Sessa for any surgical needs! They are incredible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Extremely positive experience after my recent tummy tuck. Dr. Sessa is a perfectionist. I'm very excited to have gotten it after wanting it for over 10 years! I highly recommend Dr. Sessa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I cannot say what type of quality his work is but him being over an hour late to a consultation was ridiculous! His office staff were friendly but I felt like I was at a health department with his clientele. Kristine and Debra are the only thing that keeps his office a float. I will find a doctor who values his patients time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Very professional and nice. Would definitely recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

This is my first cosmetic surgery I have ever had and the first review I have ever written. I had two friends refer me to Dr. Sessa. I have thought about cosmetic surgery for years and now I wish I would of had it done ten years ago! I had breast lift and augmentation surgery with Dr. Sessa in October 2014. From my first consultation, surgery and follow up visits Dr. Sessa and his staff have been Amazing!!! Dr. Sessa is very knowledgeable and did a wonderful job, I would definately return if I wanted any further surgery. Dr. Sessa is easy to talk to and is very talented in his field. I highly recommend Dr. Sessa ☺

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Just had my 2nd surgery with Dr. Sessa and I am as pleased with this surgery as my previous one. Last year I had a smart lift and this year a breastlift! Dr Sessa is a true artist! I will be back for more. Thank you Dr. Sessa😄

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I flew from the UK to have surgery with Dr. Sessa because he was highly recommended. I was not disappointed! I had the smart lift and was very pleased, as was my husband. Dr. Sessa is professional, as well as very caring. His rocks! and so does his staff! I am again, flying from the UK to Sarasota for more surgery from Dr. Sessa. I would not consider ever seeing another surgeon. Once you find one that you trust and performance is the best, no need to keep looking. He is a true artist. Thank you Dr. Sessa and will see you again soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I want to start by saying that before I went and seen DR. SESSA I didn’t have any breast at all. I was an “A” cup. I talked to a friend that had just had her breast done and asked who she went to and she recommended Dr. Sessa and was very happy with his work. I made an appointment and they got me in right away and worked with my schedule. The staff at Dr. Sessa’s office was so inviting and friendly. I was so nervous at first but then Sessa and his nurse made me feel comfortable and they asked what I wanted and cared about what mattered to me! I didn’t want to wait a long time to have the procedure and they didn’t make me. I chose when I wanted them done. I now have a “C” cup and I am happier with my body then I’ve ever been. He did such a great job. I had the cuts done under my breast and now that I have healed you can barely see the scars, and they are not visible unless they are uncovered. I can’t think Dr. Sessa and his staff enough for all they did for me!!!? -Faith-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358868].votes_count ]]