Rate Dr. Harvey S. Harmon

Dr. Harvey S. Harmon's Ratings

I've been treated by Harvey and his wife, Renee for about 20 years for normal medical care. I'd recommend both without reservation, as they are both highly competent, friendly, and informative.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Harvey Harmon for 15 years. I have had various ailments including acute back problems, allergies, skin problems, a terrible kidney infection, etc, and Dr. Harmon has always been extremely knowledgeable and very kind every time. He (and his wife, Dr. Renee) make each patient feel completely comfortable, at ease and well-informed. He does not "talk down" to patients, which I appreciate almost as much as being a great doctor. Staff is also very professional and compassionate. Kudos all around!

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

They have a really well run office and Dr. Harmon takes the time to listen and you never feel rushed or like 1 of 30 he has to see. I'd highly recommend him for your family care needs. We've also had three opportunities (if you'd call it that) for him to recommend specialist and we have been very pleased with each of his recommendations.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2008 | flag

He listens very well, and cares about the entire patient, not just the particular complaint. Many years ago I went to him, having been diagnosed with fibromyalgia by a rheumatologist. At that time, not many MDs even knew of it's existence. He was somewhat familiar with it. When I went back a month later for a followup, he had done extensive looking into it and was very knowledgeable; he had taken the time to learn pretty much all that was know about it at that time.

Submitted April 8, 2007 | flag