Rate Dr. Michael A. Bogdan

Dr. Michael A. Bogdan's Ratings

...................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr Bogdan and his staff are amazing people. They gave me back my confidence. I love my results and his care before, during, and after the surgery was top notch. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

The best surgeon ever!!! I LOVE Dr. Bogdan and his staff! I spoke with several surgeons in the area and researched others in different states. I was willing to travel anywhere and pay anything for a good Dr. Luckily for me he was in my area. I had been looking for a good plastic surgeon for a while. After I spoke with Bogdan i knew he was the one. He and his staff made this whole experience pain free and wonderful!!! As soon as you walk in threw the door his staff will make you feel like you are VIP! I constantly get compliments and get asked who my plastic surgeon is, my sister even got her breast augmentation by Bogdan too, and also has nothing but good to say about him and the experience. I recommend him to everyone! I promise you that you will be happy with your results. He knows what he is doing and he does it well. I will be using him again for a rhinoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Bogdan and his staff are exceptional. I had the best experience from beginning to end and will recommended him to everyone I know. If I need anything in the future I will be back. He makes you feel comfortable and will only do what your body needs. His staff is very accommodating, especially Nicole! They all make you feel welcome and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Bogdan was phenomenal! He listens to your wants, thoughts & concerns & reply's with something you can understand. I told him I wanted a naturally full look. When I went in for a 2nd consult to try get more cc's he kept my wants in mind & assured me that for the natural look I wanted more cc's would not be a good idea. Now two mnths out I am so pleased with his decision. Even after my surgery he was responsive & cared. About 1 week out of surgery I went shopping & over exerted myself. I called his office to talk w/him, but he was in another consult. Not to worry he took time out of his packed schedule that day in between meetings to give me a call. Im telling you, even if you already have a plastic surgeon you MUST at least have a consultation w/him. He also has a new 3D imaging system that is amazing. It really was SPOT ON to what my results turned out to be. Its also pretty fun and exciting to see what your results will be, even before surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I did a thorough search of plastic surgeons; education, credentials, reviews and ratings prior to scheduling an appointment with Dr. Bogdan to discuss a partial face lift. I was very impressed with his professionalism, compassionate manner and his realistic assessment of the results I could expect. Prior to my surgery, Dr. Bogdan explained what to expect in every step of the procedure. Both Dr. Bogdan and Dr. Veve (the anesthesiologist and his wife) called me the night before surgery to again review procedures and to answer any questions I might have. The entire procedure was much easier and stressful than I had anticipated. I am extremely happy with the results - exactly as I had requested. Dr Bogdan truly earns and deserves the reputation he has as the top plastic surgeon in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

After doing some research and seeing all the excellent reviews I decided to call Dr. Bogdan's office for more information about a breast aug. and from that very first phone call all the way through recovery the doctor and his staff treated me with the utmost care and respect. Everyone was very informative and only had my health and safety in mind. I was so impressed and excited about the procedure that I booked my surgery date at my consultation. For my breast aug. being my first surgery ever I was ready because I knew I was in great hands. The staff kept in touch with me all through recovery and was there anytime I needed them. It's only been 2 months since surgery but I am very pleased with my results, my body finally looks proportionate and I'm happier than ever! Dr. Bogdan understands how big of a decision surgery can be and makes every step of the way that much easier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Dr. Bogdan did my mommy makeover (breast lift and tummy tuck) about six months ago and the results are amazing! I never thought I would wear a bikini again. Dr. Bogdan and his whole staff are very gentle and helpful. He met with me numerous times to consult about the procedure because I was so uncertain. I love the way he won’t over promise anything and will tell you what the actual result will be from your procedure. The hospital and anesthesiologist he uses in Southlake are top quality and I’ve had other procedures where this was not the case. Would definitely use him again and recommend him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I chose Dr. Bogdan wanting a refresh in anticipation of my 40th birthday. Previously in 2000, I had a mini-tummy tuck and saline breast implants performed by a Surgeon while living in Kansas. I matter-of-factly told Dr. Bogdan I wanted liposuction on my abdomen, love handles, inner thighs, and refresh my breasts with new implants. He smiled, nodded and began the consult. During the consult he told me I wouldn’t be happy with just liposuction. A better fit for me and what I wanted was a full tummy tuck and my saline breasts were in great shape and at this point wasn’t necessary. What a breath of fresh air, honesty! I knew immediately he was the perfect choice for my surgeries. Dr. Bogdan called me before surgery, called me during my recovery to check on my progress, and his office sent a beautful flower arrangement which brightened my day. Dr. Bogdan and his staff are class acts! They treat you as a person and not just a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

Excellent surgeon, professional staff...all the top quality to be expected but superior above and beyond patient CARE and follow up. I came as a referral and will refer my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][416563].votes_count ]]