Rate Dr. Holly L. Korges

Dr. Holly L. Korges's Ratings

I saw Dr. Korges for my foot pain hoping she would use a laser because the research I did seemed to suggest that would be a good way to treat my condition. However, she said it was not an FDA approved method. It's nice to see that some doctors are still willing to do the right thing even if it means they won't make any money from it!

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Korges if you are looking for a knowledgable, kind doctor. She performed bunion surgery on my foot and I felt everything went very well from explaining the procedure beforehand, to the follow up care. There is also a lady at the front desk that came to open the front lobby door for me when she saw I was on crutches! This office goes above and beyond to help their patients.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Korges offered an alternative surgical solution other than the usual bunion surgery to resolve my problem. The cheilectomy was/is less invasive with a shorter recovery time, and no other foot doctor even mentioned it as a possibility. Thank you Dr. Korges!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Korges has wonderful bedside manner and made me very comfortable.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag