You may also like

Rate Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Ratings

Dr. Hendizadeh has the most amazing bedside manner. I had glass in my foot and went to a walk in near my work. That Dr. told me after an exray I need to go to hospital for surgical removal. It's the 4th of July holiday weekend and with much upset and many plans I researched a Podiatrist and asked for an appointment. Although booked today, as the holiday weekend approached, they kindly accepted an after hours appointment. Dr. Hendizadeh had amazing patience as I was so uncomfortable when he attempted to numb the heel. He sprayed a cold spray and used a topical ointment to numb the surgical spt. Within minutes the glass was removed from my foot. He was amazing! If it wasn't for my surgical fear he could have removed the glass in 5 minutes, He was patient and dealt with my fear without animosity and I left able to enjoy the holiday weekend! I He and his practice are extremely people friendly and responsive to patient needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2855105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Hendizadeh was the third podiatrist I went to regarding an ingrown toenail infection. He is the only podiatrist I went back to again. From the first appointment to the second there was a huge improvement in my condition. He and his staff are very friendly and punctual. He cares for his patients and sent out a thank you note after my first appointment, thanking me for choosing him as my doctor. Its the little things that matter. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Hendizadeh for any kind of foot issue you may have.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2848973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Hendizadeh is one of the most professional and knowledgable doctors I have ever been to! He clearly explained everything I need to know about my condition , and made me feel better about my foot issues!! And I'm finally all better now!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I am a prove of the results Dr Hendizadeh did on my nail fungus.. I totally recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

My experience with Dr. Hendizadeh has been nothing short of spectacular. He is a caring doctor, with incredible knowledge in his trade. He does not rush, takes the time to explain and is incredibly solution oriented in his approach to diagnosis. I have since recommended many people to Dr H, all of which have raved about the stellar experience. Kudos to him, without his care I thought I would not be able to run anymore, let alone complete marathons and endurance races. This year - 1/2 ironman - thanks Dr H!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2770365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I'm an MD and my training is in surgery. I can tell you that my experience with Dr. Hendizadeh has been first rate. I understood immediately why he has been so successful and is adored by his patients. Not only is he a superb surgeon with excellent judgment, he cares deeply about every single patient in a way that is, unfortunately, not that common in medicine today. When I had a problem with my own feet I went to him as a patient and was even more impressed. He's a doctor's doctor and you really couldn't find anyone out there better to take care of you or your family. A++

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2770309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Beyond competent , compassionate , and professional. I am a registered nurse for over 25 years. For the last 2 I have had the privileged of working in a recovery room in a facility in which Dr Hendizadeh performs surgery. After witnessing the level of care and concern given to each patient I decided to have my own bunion surgery done that I have been putting off for 5 years due to fear. My fears were quickly put to rest and the surgery on both my feet was a success with an amazing minimal amount of pain. I highly recommend Dr. Hendizadeh to anyone contemplating bunion surgery I can with full certitude say that you will become a happy and satisfied patient added to Dr Hendizadeh's many.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2768362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

The orthotics he got me are the best thing to ever happen to my back pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Doctor Hendizadeh is very professional, has an extensive knowledge in his field. He's determined to help others and do his job the best way. I had bunions since I was a child and I was always self conscious especially during summer. Finally I met someone who recommended Dr. Hendizadeh. I think I made a right choice, I'm very happy with the results and my foot looks beautiful now. I can't believe that I waited so long to have this done. It's totally worth it and Hendizadeh is the best at applying his expertise to do it for you.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2657733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. H. and his staff. After 8 yrs I finally decided to have bunion surgery. I had minimul pain, quick recovery and the foot looks great! Dr. H. is caring, professinal & very knowledgeable. I had a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2648930].votes_count ]]