Rate Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Ratings

Pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I wrote the below review about, finally, successful treatment of my plantar fascitis, when I found Dr. Hendizadeh. This site will not let me change/amend my last review, I want to clearly state that Dr. Hendizadeh deserves five stars for all categories, including punctuality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Successfully diagnoses problem & treatment with care. Pleasant staff as well. Always a positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Excellent care. Knowledgeable and caring doctor. Treated numerous issues successfully. Takes the time to explain and ensure your understanding of the problem and treatment. Wonderful staff who goes above and beyond to schedule your appointments and handle all administrative needs. The entire experience is always pleasant and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2585939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Beautiful office. I went to another podiatrist for years complaining of plantar fasciitis and after cortisone shots, therapy and wearing a boot for several months, it never improved at all. Dr. Hendizadeh was able to actually help me and it finally got better. It was not a total cure but significantly better. He really is very knowledgeable and willing to think outside the box. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2565894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh gave me great treatment on a plantar wart and helped me with my plantar fasciitis. He gave me splints to gently stretch the right muscles and provided me with top quality orthotic inserts for my feet. I had neuropathy pains in the tops of my feet and the vitamins he prescribed did the trick immediately! Great doctor, very professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

He is the best Podiatrist in CT. Straight to the point and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I am pleased to give my highest recommendation to Dr. H and his staff! I had been putting off having bunion surgery for many years. People would tell that it was painful, that it would be difficult with 3 young children. etc. From the moment I walked into Dr. H’s office I knew that I had found the right place for my surgery. Both he and the staff are caring, professional and . They were very patient with me as I changed appointments, thoroughly answered my questions and concerns and provided me with the support that I needed. I can honestly say that it involved very little discomfort and that I love my “new” foot. I am so thrilled that I finally had this surgery and that I was able to find such a knowledgeable, caring and committed doctor and staff to help me navigate my way through the process. Thank you, Dr. H! Julie

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2541826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh, over a period of fourteen years, has taught me that it is very important for a person with diabetes to have periodic podiatric medical care for the feet. Dr. Hendizadeh is a very competent, knowledgeable and caring podiatrist well versed in how to prevent and care for diabetic foot ulcers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2516005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh helped cure my tough inrgrown toenails with a laser that no one else had. I had seen 2 other doctors but was referred to him by my neighbor. I had to drive 45 min to see him but it was well worth the trip. My ingrown toenails have been gone for many months now. He has great bedside manner and the office staff was also very kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486679].votes_count ]]