You may also like

Rate Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Ratings

I am a prove of the results Dr Hendizadeh did on my nail fungus.. I totally recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

My experience with Dr. Hendizadeh has been nothing short of spectacular. He is a caring doctor, with incredible knowledge in his trade. He does not rush, takes the time to explain and is incredibly solution oriented in his approach to diagnosis. I have since recommended many people to Dr H, all of which have raved about the stellar experience. Kudos to him, without his care I thought I would not be able to run anymore, let alone complete marathons and endurance races. This year - 1/2 ironman - thanks Dr H!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2770365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I'm an MD and my training is in surgery. I can tell you that my experience with Dr. Hendizadeh has been first rate. I understood immediately why he has been so successful and is adored by his patients. Not only is he a superb surgeon with excellent judgment, he cares deeply about every single patient in a way that is, unfortunately, not that common in medicine today. When I had a problem with my own feet I went to him as a patient and was even more impressed. He's a doctor's doctor and you really couldn't find anyone out there better to take care of you or your family. A++

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2770309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Beyond competent , compassionate , and professional. I am a registered nurse for over 25 years. For the last 2 I have had the privileged of working in a recovery room in a facility in which Dr Hendizadeh performs surgery. After witnessing the level of care and concern given to each patient I decided to have my own bunion surgery done that I have been putting off for 5 years due to fear. My fears were quickly put to rest and the surgery on both my feet was a success with an amazing minimal amount of pain. I highly recommend Dr. Hendizadeh to anyone contemplating bunion surgery I can with full certitude say that you will become a happy and satisfied patient added to Dr Hendizadeh's many.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2768362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

The orthotics he got me are the best thing to ever happen to my back pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Doctor Hendizadeh is very professional, has an extensive knowledge in his field. He's determined to help others and do his job the best way. I had bunions since I was a child and I was always self conscious especially during summer. Finally I met someone who recommended Dr. Hendizadeh. I think I made a right choice, I'm very happy with the results and my foot looks beautiful now. I can't believe that I waited so long to have this done. It's totally worth it and Hendizadeh is the best at applying his expertise to do it for you.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2657733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. H. and his staff. After 8 yrs I finally decided to have bunion surgery. I had minimul pain, quick recovery and the foot looks great! Dr. H. is caring, professinal & very knowledgeable. I had a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2648930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh is great with children and will certainly be who we go to in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

BUNIONECTOMY. Most stories you hear from people who have had this surgery are pretty awful. But this has NOT been my experience. Dr. Hendizadeh has operated on BOTH my feet in the past 2 months. I'm telling you that with an excellent surgeon and consistent follow-up care, your bunion surgery can be entirely manageable. My experience with Dr. Hendizadeh and his office has been great. I have never waited more than 15 minutes for my appointments and most times I have been seen at exactly my scheduled time. The staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Hendizadeh is an excellent doctor and surgeon, very knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. To anyone considering bunion surgery with Dr. Hendizadeh, don't put it off! You will be back on your feet with minimal pain in very little time.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2619422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh is an amazing doctor! I went to 3 different podiatrists and Dr. H was the only one who correctly diagnosed my Morton's Neuroma and was able to help me. I wasn't sure I would be able to continue running. Dr. H gave me a series of alcohol injections and I was able to run again! I follow-up with him every few months for an injection and it has allowed me to continue to run and excercise comfortably. I am so grateful to him and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great podiatrist. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2618976].votes_count ]]