Rate Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Ratings

I am pleased to give my highest recommendation to Dr. H and his staff! I had been putting off having bunion surgery for many years. People would tell that it was painful, that it would be difficult with 3 young children. etc. From the moment I walked into Dr. H’s office I knew that I had found the right place for my surgery. Both he and the staff are caring, professional and . They were very patient with me as I changed appointments, thoroughly answered my questions and concerns and provided me with the support that I needed. I can honestly say that it involved very little discomfort and that I love my “new” foot. I am so thrilled that I finally had this surgery and that I was able to find such a knowledgeable, caring and committed doctor and staff to help me navigate my way through the process. Thank you, Dr. H! Julie

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address(Jeniferkamala729@yahoo.com)
Thanks Jennifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523454].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh, over a period of fourteen years, has taught me that it is very important for a person with diabetes to have periodic podiatric medical care for the feet. Dr. Hendizadeh is a very competent, knowledgeable and caring podiatrist well versed in how to prevent and care for diabetic foot ulcers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh helped cure my tough inrgrown toenails with a laser that no one else had. I had seen 2 other doctors but was referred to him by my neighbor. I had to drive 45 min to see him but it was well worth the trip. My ingrown toenails have been gone for many months now. He has great bedside manner and the office staff was also very kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

As a physically active 39 year old mother of 2, developing plantar faciitis was debilitating. I had been dealing with this condition for 2+ years prior to seeking the help of Dr. H. I tried cortisone shots(quite painful and would wear off quicker and quicker), as well as other techniques with little improvement. I sought out Dr H., one of the only Dr's that has this newer EPAT technology to get some relief. My first treatment was March 14 and continued to see Dr. H as instructed every 2 weeks for 2 follow up treatments. The treatment itself is not painful, although afterwards there is some throbbing and discomfort. I also ordered the custom orthotics. Results within 6-8 weeks with pain becoming more concentrated. I opted for a 4th treatment to zone in on the affected area. Now just 4 months later I am 90-95% better and have continued my active lifestyle. Dr. H. is very knowledgeable and has a warm calming bedside manner. Although costly, I am thrilled I opted for this treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

I had developed horrible bone spurs. After two treatments with Dr. Hendizadeh I'm glad to report that I'm on the mend. Dr. hendizadeh is incredibly knowledgable and has a terrific bed side manner. I feel lucky to have found him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

On behalf of my feet (particularly my baby toes) as well as my entire self, I thank Dr. Hendizadeh for his service. He, his partners & entire staff took their time to talk me through the entire procedure, pre-op, post-op & with the follow-up appointments. Never did they hesitate to fit me into their schedule if I was in pain or had a concern. They are the kindest, most professional & experienced podiatry specialists that I ever could have asked for. Hopefully I won't need further surgery, but if I do, I will only use Dr. Hendizadeh. I would fly across the country to have him & his staff take care of me! There was plenty to learn about my feet, posture, gait & muscular-skeletal system. They educated me, showed me the x-rays & explained everything in language I could understand. Please, if you need to improve your feet health, seek the care & attention from Dr. Hendizadeh! I will stay in touch with Dr. H & his staff at Associated Podiatrists of Fairfield, because now they are my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr "H" is very pleasant along with the office atmosphere. He listened to my issues and responded in detail how he would fix my hurting foot. I have had two surgeries with the second one very involved. I was back in my flat shoes and suede boots in 5 weeks and wearing some heels in 8 weeks which is amazing. I have recommended him to friends who have also been very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Amazing doctor and staff. Surgery was very quick and I was given all the necessary information I needed prior to my surgery. I had a bunionectomy on my right foot just under 5 months ago and I'm already going about my normal lifestyle including traveling, gym, etc. The foot is just slightly swollen but that's still normal and I am pain free. I began working out again about 3.5 months out of surgery without any problems. I will start running again this week! The foot looks great and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2358894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Very receptive staff made me feel welcome the moment I arrived. When I met with Dr Hendizadeh I was pleased with his very warm personality. He was extremely comprehensive with the explanation of my problem including visual aids and case histories.He gave me a timeline as to my recovery and was on target. The surgery was a complete success in that I no longer have pain after many years. His follow up visits were always informative keeping me abreast of path recovery. It's hard to believe I can say that surgery was a gratifying experience. All because of Dr Hendizadeh and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358893].votes_count ]]