Rate Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh

Dr. Pedram A. Hendizadeh's Ratings

Doctor Hendizadeh is very professional, has an extensive knowledge in his field. He's determined to help others and do his job the best way. I had bunions since I was a child and I was always self conscious especially during summer. Finally I met someone who recommended Dr. Hendizadeh. I think I made a right choice, I'm very happy with the results and my foot looks beautiful now. I can't believe that I waited so long to have this done. It's totally worth it and Hendizadeh is the best at applying his expertise to do it for you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. H. and his staff. After 8 yrs I finally decided to have bunion surgery. I had minimul pain, quick recovery and the foot looks great! Dr. H. is caring, professinal & very knowledgeable. I had a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2648930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh is great with children and will certainly be who we go to in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

BUNIONECTOMY. Most stories you hear from people who have had this surgery are pretty awful. But this has NOT been my experience. Dr. Hendizadeh has operated on BOTH my feet in the past 2 months. I'm telling you that with an excellent surgeon and consistent follow-up care, your bunion surgery can be entirely manageable. My experience with Dr. Hendizadeh and his office has been great. I have never waited more than 15 minutes for my appointments and most times I have been seen at exactly my scheduled time. The staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Hendizadeh is an excellent doctor and surgeon, very knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. To anyone considering bunion surgery with Dr. Hendizadeh, don't put it off! You will be back on your feet with minimal pain in very little time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2619422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr. Hendizadeh is an amazing doctor! I went to 3 different podiatrists and Dr. H was the only one who correctly diagnosed my Morton's Neuroma and was able to help me. I wasn't sure I would be able to continue running. Dr. H gave me a series of alcohol injections and I was able to run again! I follow-up with him every few months for an injection and it has allowed me to continue to run and excercise comfortably. I am so grateful to him and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great podiatrist. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Great doc, helped me a lot, managed to get rid of my heal pain with one successful treatment. i highly recommend Dr. Hendizadeh

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2591894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I wrote the below review about, finally, successful treatment of my plantar fascitis, when I found Dr. Hendizadeh. This site will not let me change/amend my last review, I want to clearly state that Dr. Hendizadeh deserves five stars for all categories, including punctuality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Successfully diagnoses problem & treatment with care. Pleasant staff as well. Always a positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2585967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Excellent care. Knowledgeable and caring doctor. Treated numerous issues successfully. Takes the time to explain and ensure your understanding of the problem and treatment. Wonderful staff who goes above and beyond to schedule your appointments and handle all administrative needs. The entire experience is always pleasant and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2585939].votes_count ]]