Dr. Carolyn Sammon

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Carolyn Sammon has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1518841
22/08/11 5 2 3 3 I've been seeing Dr. Sammon for 3+ years. All of which have been without discomfort. I finally chose to leave and will be seeing a NP who I will hopefully better mesh with. I felt she was very uncaring at times and just went through the motions and really didn't try to understand me as a person but only as a textbook case study.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
Respond
RID: 993423
22/09/09 1 5 3 5 I was a previous patient of Dr. Sammon's. When I became pregnant I stopped seeing her as I felt medication was not beneficial to my pregnancy. Now my daughter is 1 month old, I tried to return to the office and they stated that even though I was a patient previously, I would now have to go through counseling and get a "referral" to see her again. Medicare, being as wonderful as it is, will only pay half the cost, so first off, I need to pay my $150.00 deductible, the initial fee of $70.00 to see Dr. Sammon again, then around $45 each subsequent visit, PLUS now they are telling me I have to pay for a counselor which Medicare will not cover at all so that must come out of pocket. So truly glad they care about post-partum depression!
Insurance: Medicare