Rate Dr. Aliya I. Ali

Dr. Aliya I. Ali's Ratings

La doctora Ali es una exelente doctora no tengo ninguna queja de ella ni los servicios que ofrece, la unica queja que tengo es del staff, cuando hago llamadas telefonica me dejan esperando hasta 40 mintos en la linea.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ali, is WONDERFUL…her staff is good too! only need to improve on the waiting times!!! … I do agree with the other comments… she is worth the wait…witch for me is almost always 45m+ the good thing about this wait (for me) is that even if her staff may be behind, and the room is full… she takes her time…along with addressing ALL my concerns, and even comforts me. My last pediatrician and his staff would constantly comment…”you’re a first time mom right?

Submitted March 13, 2008 | flag

ES UNA EXCELENTE DOCTORA MUY CAPASITADA Y MUY PASIENTE CON MIS NINOS MUCHAS GRACIAS POR SUS SERVICIO DR, ALI

Submitted Feb. 8, 2008 | flag

She is the best Pediatrician I've encountered in 10 years! I've had quite a lot too. She's so friendly, and caring, and she really knows what she's talking about. No one would be dissapointed with this doctor, she should get Dr. of the year award, if one exists!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2007 | flag

I was recommended by my OB/GYN to use Dr. Ali when I gave up looking for a Pediatrician. Shes Awsome and I will wait just like everyone else does becauces shes worth the wait

Submitted Nov. 30, 2006 | flag

Dr ali is the most helpful doctor I have ever used. You can just tell that she is very concerned about your child/children. I will always go to her and recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2006 | flag

Dr. Ali is an EXTREMELY capable doctor who truly cares about her patients. I work in the medical field and can say that I appreciate her immensely. She's good and that's why the long waits... she's in DEMAND!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2006 | flag