Rate Dr. Christine Ellie Kudla

Dr. Christine Ellie Kudla's Ratings

PLEASE AVOID NY BONE AND JOINT SPECIALIST. THESE DOCTORS ARE DANGEROUS AND WILL HURT YOU. TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FACILITY WHERE THEY ARE PRACTICING INJECING POISON ONTO PATIENTS BODIES. THEY WILL HURT YOU BELIEVE ME AND YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663837].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

Dear Dr Kudla. We are writing this to inform you that you are in a practice where the doctors are not following the Hippocratic oath. They had no morals or ethics neither do they have a conscious. Hat they have is intentions of hurting patients. You may be participating with them and go along with the mobs or you may be completely oblivious. Ask yourself is worth it to stay in this practice or leave. You are not part of the family of ny bone and joint you are just an add on. You are not obligated to stay like the other doctors who share an ethnic and cultural heritage. You already are set and don't need ny bone and joint so why ruin your reputation and get into bed with a bunch if incompetent quacks. They lie, cheat, commit fraud, do procedures that are unnecessary, inject poison into patients body. So why stay with animals who belong in the wilderness. But you can choose to ignore this and and you will become uncivilized like the bunch of con artist doctors walking around ny bone and joint. You can pretend if nothing is happening. We see this in other countries where girls who want to get an education get persecuted. They have no freedom and no one does anything. So you can be a cheerleader and watching shady doctors by your side inject poison into patients bodies. You can pick your future to do good or bad. But if you choose to go down to path if evil you may get caught. And you may be pulled into a problem that is not yours but in your backyard and you may be liable. But you can say that ny bone and joint doctors are expert witness and yes may be able to beat the justice system but why take a chance. Why drink and drive and get into an accident and get pulled over by a cop. So why do you want to be with a bunch of thugs who are practicing medicine. But you can choose to remain with them and become like them or you can choose to have a better fire for yourself and your patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663829].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

The doctors at ny bone and joint are not Normal rational people. They will continually try inject you with poison. They are no rules that they will follow. Don't become another victim of ny bone and joint. Don't become another target and end up destroying your life. They will take total advantage of you. They are a bunch of shady and sketchy doctors will will play with your life. You should run for your life if you are beeing seen by these quacks and con artist. For all patients find a reputable doctor not a shady doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663636].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Very thorough- knows her stuff. Easy to talk to, thinks out loud- which makes the patient feel like a part of the process (other than being the patient!).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr Kudla is an outstanding doctor and a caring and thoughtful provider. I started seeing her for a foot issue which had a big impact on my self-esteem, and she not only fixed it, but helped me navigate some complicated issues around it, and with finding a PT to treat an unrelated issue I was having. She goes out of her way to provide practical and cost effective care. Highly recommend -- and in fact I think I have recommended her to friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Kudla was excellent. Very patient with all of the questions that I had and there were quite a few. She did not rush the appointment at all and she listened. I was given options for treatment which I really appreciate. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

She was great and made you feel at ease. She has great bedside manners and went above and beyond for to make sure if my insurance covered my orthotics which I need since I'm an active runner. She was a delight and any foot problems that I might have again I will not hesitate to go to her. Thumbs Up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Dr. Kudla is my favorite doctor! I had bunion surgery on my right foot in April 2013 and since the 3 months have passed, my foot looks amazing. I was very nervous to get bunion surgery, but Dr. Kudla was very thorough explaining to me what would happen in surgery, the recovery process and attending physical therapy sessions to help with my ROM. I love that the practice offers modern medical digital solutions, especially when taking digital x-rays. The diagnostic capabilities of the practice coupled with Dr. Kudla's education and attentiveness makes this the premier choice in choosing a podiatrist. The relationship between you and Dr. Kudla doesn't end after the surgery is performed. She truly cares for her patients allowing them to call her outside of the office if there are any problems or if there is a need for a prescription change! I truly enjoy visiting her and the staff and I will def be making another appointment to get my left foot done! Don't wait, book your appt now!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][417448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Dr. Kudla was terrific. She has amazing bedside manner--taking the time to ask probing questions, take x-rays, do diagnostic tests--very thorough to ensure accurate treatment. I have had nagging foot problems for the last 20 years, and she was the first to truly do an in-depth look to diagnose accurately. Absolutely go see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Kudla is a fantastic doctor. I came in to see her with a badly sprained ankle from running (on which I ran a Spartan race), and though another doctor had told me it wasn't that bad, she told me I needed to be off it (only walking) for two weeks and wear tennis shoes and my brace constantly--not what I wanted to hear given my Crossfit/running addictions and my vanity with shoes. I started crying in her office and was kind of rude to her, but I knew she was right. She was the smartest voice in the fray of everyone who had an opinion about what had happened to my ankle and how I should treat it. Her strict approach really changed how I view injuries. Additionally, she went above and beyond with checking my insurance to see if they allowed custom orthotics and to show me shoe and brace options for the future. I hope I don't have to see her again, but if anything happens to my feet, I'll be back to her. Also... she's really funny, which never hurts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417446].votes_count ]]