Rate Dr. Christine Ellie Kudla

Dr. Christine Ellie Kudla's Ratings

Dr. Kudla was excellent. Very patient with all of the questions that I had and there were quite a few. She did not rush the appointment at all and she listened. I was given options for treatment which I really appreciate. I highly recommend her.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

She was great and made you feel at ease. She has great bedside manners and went above and beyond for to make sure if my insurance covered my orthotics which I need since I'm an active runner. She was a delight and any foot problems that I might have again I will not hesitate to go to her. Thumbs Up!!!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kudla is my favorite doctor! I had bunion surgery on my right foot in April 2013 and since the 3 months have passed, my foot looks amazing. I was very nervous to get bunion surgery, but Dr. Kudla was very thorough explaining to me what would happen in surgery, the recovery process and attending physical therapy sessions to help with my ROM. I love that the practice offers modern medical digital solutions, especially when taking digital x-rays. The diagnostic capabilities of the practice coupled with Dr. Kudla's education and attentiveness makes this the premier choice in choosing a podiatrist. The relationship between you and Dr. Kudla doesn't end after the surgery is performed. She truly cares for her patients allowing them to call her outside of the office if there are any problems or if there is a need for a prescription change! I truly enjoy visiting her and the staff and I will def be making another appointment to get my left foot done! Don't wait, book your appt now!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kudla was terrific. She has amazing bedside manner--taking the time to ask probing questions, take x-rays, do diagnostic tests--very thorough to ensure accurate treatment. I have had nagging foot problems for the last 20 years, and she was the first to truly do an in-depth look to diagnose accurately. Absolutely go see her.

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kudla is a fantastic doctor. I came in to see her with a badly sprained ankle from running (on which I ran a Spartan race), and though another doctor had told me it wasn't that bad, she told me I needed to be off it (only walking) for two weeks and wear tennis shoes and my brace constantly--not what I wanted to hear given my Crossfit/running addictions and my vanity with shoes. I started crying in her office and was kind of rude to her, but I knew she was right. She was the smartest voice in the fray of everyone who had an opinion about what had happened to my ankle and how I should treat it. Her strict approach really changed how I view injuries. Additionally, she went above and beyond with checking my insurance to see if they allowed custom orthotics and to show me shoe and brace options for the future. I hope I don't have to see her again, but if anything happens to my feet, I'll be back to her. Also... she's really funny, which never hurts.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I was very reassured by Dr Kudla's evident knowledge and approach. She also understood how the diagnosis would impact on my particular lifestyle so I could make informed decisions, rather than just providing stock generic answers. There was a 15-20 minute delay before the appointment which is not unreasonable, and the front office staff could be a little bit more on point on the administrative side. The medical side however was top notch. Above all Dr Kudla left me with the feeling she really wanted to help me, a very good achievement when you consider Doctors see thousands of patients and we all expect that personal touch.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

She was great. Very personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend her!

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Kudla is an awesome doctor. She has changed my life and outlook on doctors in general. I went into the office in excruciating pain in my heel and ankle. I had broken my ankle about 2 years ago and I was still having problems. Dr. Kudla took the time to listen to my concerns and treated me with such compassion. I didn’t have to wait long when I arrived and the office staff was very nice and accommodating. She immediately put me in a cam walker and sent me within an hour for an MRI to accurately diagnose my problems. My results came back within a couple of days and she called me to go over the results. She took the time out of her busy schedule to accommodate me and refer me to a colleague to treat the issues with my ankle do to the fact that was a worker’s compensation case. She is treating me for a bad case of plantar fasciitis. She honestly wants to help you with your pain and makes you feel like it’s okay to open up and be honest about the pain you are having. I highly recommend Dr. Kudla.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

I had a bunion that also had arthritis in the joint, as Dr. Kudla explained to me during my surgical consultation. It caused me to stop playing soccer because it was so painful.. so I finally decided to have surgery and everything went smoothly and my result was better than expected! I wish I did this much earlier!! Dr. Kudla is a very thoughtful doctor and a terrific surgeon. Thanks Dr. K!

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kudla handled my consultation and foot surgery (bunionectomoy) with professional and ease. She was extremely informative, patient and thorough. Dr. Kudla also recommended and pushed for physical therapy after the surgery and it was the best decision! I highly recommend Dr. Kudla.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag