Rate Dr. Christine Ellie Kudla

Dr. Christine Ellie Kudla's Ratings

The doctors at ny bone and joint are not Normal rational people. They will continually try inject you with poison. They are no rules that they will follow. Don't become another victim of ny bone and joint. Don't become another target and end up destroying your life. They will take total advantage of you. They are a bunch of shady and sketchy doctors will will play with your life. You should run for your life if you are beeing seen by these quacks and con artist. For all patients find a reputable doctor not a shady doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Times just voted the person of the year and they gave it to the caregivers if Ebola. These doctors and nurses deserve to be the person of the year when they put their lives on the line to save another person life. The doctors at ny bone and joint specialist who enter an examination room everyday would never ever put their lives at risk. They would have never even consider the idea of volunteering to become doctors without borders. It's a shame that doctors and nurses who go to foreign countries and sacrifice theirs lives to help patients with Ebola while ny bone and joint is taking patients from foreign countries and creating a tourist package. The idea of international and medical tourist which I assume is a idea that was given by their publicist to attract more customers to ny bone and joint is a scam. How can you have a good reputation when you are injecting poison into patients body. These doctors are is like a bunch rotten eggs. The sad thing is that they use there location as prime real estate and now as a tourist attraction to entice patients to be sucked into their malpractice facility. They are good a making mistakes not helping you at all. It's even sadder that the office staff who are miserable at work and are rude as a result of their misery to patients are starting a concierge service to assist you with accommodations and transportation. They are destroying people lives in this country now they want to expand to overseas. For those considering coming to ny bone and joint do not go here at all. Avoid them at all costs. They are many good and reputable doctors in NYC and they are not one of them. They are liars and cheaters who will destroy your life. NY Bone and Joints Specialist is a scam and they continue to run more scams in which international and medical tourist package is a just another scam they are doing to make more money. So do not I repeat trust them at all, they are a bunch of quack doctors who specialize as con artists. For all tourist who are coming into this country again do not go to ny bone and joint they are dangerous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Very thorough- knows her stuff. Easy to talk to, thinks out loud- which makes the patient feel like a part of the process (other than being the patient!).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr Kudla is an outstanding doctor and a caring and thoughtful provider. I started seeing her for a foot issue which had a big impact on my self-esteem, and she not only fixed it, but helped me navigate some complicated issues around it, and with finding a PT to treat an unrelated issue I was having. She goes out of her way to provide practical and cost effective care. Highly recommend -- and in fact I think I have recommended her to friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Kudla was excellent. Very patient with all of the questions that I had and there were quite a few. She did not rush the appointment at all and she listened. I was given options for treatment which I really appreciate. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

She was great and made you feel at ease. She has great bedside manners and went above and beyond for to make sure if my insurance covered my orthotics which I need since I'm an active runner. She was a delight and any foot problems that I might have again I will not hesitate to go to her. Thumbs Up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Dr. Kudla is my favorite doctor! I had bunion surgery on my right foot in April 2013 and since the 3 months have passed, my foot looks amazing. I was very nervous to get bunion surgery, but Dr. Kudla was very thorough explaining to me what would happen in surgery, the recovery process and attending physical therapy sessions to help with my ROM. I love that the practice offers modern medical digital solutions, especially when taking digital x-rays. The diagnostic capabilities of the practice coupled with Dr. Kudla's education and attentiveness makes this the premier choice in choosing a podiatrist. The relationship between you and Dr. Kudla doesn't end after the surgery is performed. She truly cares for her patients allowing them to call her outside of the office if there are any problems or if there is a need for a prescription change! I truly enjoy visiting her and the staff and I will def be making another appointment to get my left foot done! Don't wait, book your appt now!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][417448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Dr. Kudla was terrific. She has amazing bedside manner--taking the time to ask probing questions, take x-rays, do diagnostic tests--very thorough to ensure accurate treatment. I have had nagging foot problems for the last 20 years, and she was the first to truly do an in-depth look to diagnose accurately. Absolutely go see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Kudla is a fantastic doctor. I came in to see her with a badly sprained ankle from running (on which I ran a Spartan race), and though another doctor had told me it wasn't that bad, she told me I needed to be off it (only walking) for two weeks and wear tennis shoes and my brace constantly--not what I wanted to hear given my Crossfit/running addictions and my vanity with shoes. I started crying in her office and was kind of rude to her, but I knew she was right. She was the smartest voice in the fray of everyone who had an opinion about what had happened to my ankle and how I should treat it. Her strict approach really changed how I view injuries. Additionally, she went above and beyond with checking my insurance to see if they allowed custom orthotics and to show me shoe and brace options for the future. I hope I don't have to see her again, but if anything happens to my feet, I'll be back to her. Also... she's really funny, which never hurts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I was very reassured by Dr Kudla's evident knowledge and approach. She also understood how the diagnosis would impact on my particular lifestyle so I could make informed decisions, rather than just providing stock generic answers. There was a 15-20 minute delay before the appointment which is not unreasonable, and the front office staff could be a little bit more on point on the administrative side. The medical side however was top notch. Above all Dr Kudla left me with the feeling she really wanted to help me, a very good achievement when you consider Doctors see thousands of patients and we all expect that personal touch.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][417445].votes_count ]]