Rate Dr. Christine Ellie Kudla

Dr. Christine Ellie Kudla's Ratings

For those who want to go to ny bone and joint specialist think again. I don't think Steven Spielberg could not make a movie with horrors and the damages ny bone and joint specialist do to human beings. The way that ny bone and joint specialist achieves it's objective is by injecting poison into your body. Please avoid them they are working on the dark side to hurt you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

WARNING! WARNING! DO NOT GO TO NY BONE AND JOINT SPECIALIST. THEY WILL DEGRADE YOUR BODY AND IMPAIR A BODILY FUNCTION OF YOURS. THEY ARE INUMANE DOCTORS WHO DO NOT RESPECT HUMAN LIFE. THEY ARE NOT RATIONAL DOCTORS BUT IRRATIONAL BARBAIC ANIMALS WHO WILL POISON YOU WITH TOXIC JUNK THAT IS LEFT OVER ON THEIR SHELVES FOR MONTHS. THE MOST IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIP YOU SHOULD HAVE WITH A DOCTOR IS TRUTH BUT INSTEAD YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF LIARS AT NY BONE AND JOINT WHO ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS MAKE YOU SICK. PLEASE AVOID ALL DOCTORS AT THIS FACILITY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659245].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Very thorough- knows her stuff. Easy to talk to, thinks out loud- which makes the patient feel like a part of the process (other than being the patient!).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr Kudla is an outstanding doctor and a caring and thoughtful provider. I started seeing her for a foot issue which had a big impact on my self-esteem, and she not only fixed it, but helped me navigate some complicated issues around it, and with finding a PT to treat an unrelated issue I was having. She goes out of her way to provide practical and cost effective care. Highly recommend -- and in fact I think I have recommended her to friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Kudla was excellent. Very patient with all of the questions that I had and there were quite a few. She did not rush the appointment at all and she listened. I was given options for treatment which I really appreciate. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

She was great and made you feel at ease. She has great bedside manners and went above and beyond for to make sure if my insurance covered my orthotics which I need since I'm an active runner. She was a delight and any foot problems that I might have again I will not hesitate to go to her. Thumbs Up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Dr. Kudla is my favorite doctor! I had bunion surgery on my right foot in April 2013 and since the 3 months have passed, my foot looks amazing. I was very nervous to get bunion surgery, but Dr. Kudla was very thorough explaining to me what would happen in surgery, the recovery process and attending physical therapy sessions to help with my ROM. I love that the practice offers modern medical digital solutions, especially when taking digital x-rays. The diagnostic capabilities of the practice coupled with Dr. Kudla's education and attentiveness makes this the premier choice in choosing a podiatrist. The relationship between you and Dr. Kudla doesn't end after the surgery is performed. She truly cares for her patients allowing them to call her outside of the office if there are any problems or if there is a need for a prescription change! I truly enjoy visiting her and the staff and I will def be making another appointment to get my left foot done! Don't wait, book your appt now!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][417448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Dr. Kudla was terrific. She has amazing bedside manner--taking the time to ask probing questions, take x-rays, do diagnostic tests--very thorough to ensure accurate treatment. I have had nagging foot problems for the last 20 years, and she was the first to truly do an in-depth look to diagnose accurately. Absolutely go see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Kudla is a fantastic doctor. I came in to see her with a badly sprained ankle from running (on which I ran a Spartan race), and though another doctor had told me it wasn't that bad, she told me I needed to be off it (only walking) for two weeks and wear tennis shoes and my brace constantly--not what I wanted to hear given my Crossfit/running addictions and my vanity with shoes. I started crying in her office and was kind of rude to her, but I knew she was right. She was the smartest voice in the fray of everyone who had an opinion about what had happened to my ankle and how I should treat it. Her strict approach really changed how I view injuries. Additionally, she went above and beyond with checking my insurance to see if they allowed custom orthotics and to show me shoe and brace options for the future. I hope I don't have to see her again, but if anything happens to my feet, I'll be back to her. Also... she's really funny, which never hurts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I was very reassured by Dr Kudla's evident knowledge and approach. She also understood how the diagnosis would impact on my particular lifestyle so I could make informed decisions, rather than just providing stock generic answers. There was a 15-20 minute delay before the appointment which is not unreasonable, and the front office staff could be a little bit more on point on the administrative side. The medical side however was top notch. Above all Dr Kudla left me with the feeling she really wanted to help me, a very good achievement when you consider Doctors see thousands of patients and we all expect that personal touch.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][417445].votes_count ]]