Rate Dr. Robert Burke

Dr. Robert Burke's Ratings

Dr Burke is he best optometrist in Calgary. He understand the interrelationship between eyes and total health. He is kind, thorough, listens and follows up. His equipment is state if the art and he takes time to explain things. He notices things before they become bigger issues and partners with the patient. Every one of these referrals resonates and is consistent. You will not be disappointed!! I have medical conditions which manifested with vision issues originally. We caught things in time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

As the other reviewers have said, you can not go wrong seeing Dr Burke. He is by far not only the Best Optometrist my family has seen but surely one of the best Dr's in general. After many years and many Eye Dr's not listening or taking the time to look into an issue my wife has Dr Burke finally did he solved the mystery along with provided the solution. He took all the time necessary and did not just run us through the steps and send us on our way. Look no further, book yourself to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

The best Optometrist in Calgary. As a prolific user of tripadvisor, I have deployed the same strategy to help me choose my medical professionals - extremely, extremely pleases with Dr. Burke. As an added bonus, I discovered that they carry Oliver Peoples (very difficult to find).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

I recently had some issues with my eyes and went to see Dr. Burke, and I was so glad I did. He is so knowledgable and took the time to explain what was going on and didn't just prescribe another eye drop which is what happened two times before when I had seen my family doctor. If you have issues with your eye, I highly recommend you see this eye specialist because he knows what he is doing and will take the time to explain it to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

After reading the comments below, I had high expectations, and I'm thrilled to report that Dr Burke exceeded all of them!! He was very helpful and genuine, I'm sooo pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Wish I knew of Rob a decade ago. Been wearing wrong prescription for years, can see better and less headaches. His 3d modelling is essential; I wouldn't bother with any other optometrist who didn't have this type of equipment. Taking my whole family back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Great experience with Dr. Burke – it was the most thorough eye exam I’ve ever had and I’ve been wearing glasses for many years. He’s the first doctor to explain to me what’s causing my astigmatism – thanks in part to the advanced technology that he has invested in. He’s very personable. He takes the time to carefully examine your eyes and understand your concerns. A drive from Edmonton is worthwhile to see Dr. Burke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Absolutely fantastic. I've never had an optometrist go into such great detail during an eye exam, even though I was squeezed in over a lunch hour after an appointment mix up. Highly recommended, very professional and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Dr. Burke is amazing. He took more time explaining things to me than any other Optomotrist. His equipment is very advanced. Glasses selection is impressive, all high quality Frames. Will be going back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Great doctor, through. Discovered a spot on the eyeball which turned out to be a retinal tear. Got me in to the retinal clinic where it was repaired preventing detachment and blindness. This clinic has the the most sophisticated and up to date tools. I have botH computer glasses and progressives which have helped me see and work better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][417725].votes_count ]]