Sevasti Simotas

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Sevasti Simotas has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Nurse Practitioner-related: physical exams, physicals, diagnostic tests, diagnosis, prescriptions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2901737
08/10/13 5 5 5 5 Sevasti was excellent. She was extremely knowledgeable, being able to thorougly assess my symptoms and provide insightful guidance. While she is not one to rush to over treatment, at the same time she is not one to skimp if she feels the treatment is appropriate or preventative. I greatly appreciate her style and approach to care. Sevasti shows genuine concern for your personal well-being, but at the same time equally important she is not overbearing in her recommendations. She takes more of a collaborative approach that is sensible and agreeable to her patitents. Although she has hundreds of patients, she takes the time to provide individualized personal care. I can easily recommend Sevasti.
Respond

18/12/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1400054
28/03/11 4 3 5 4 VERY WILLING TO LISTEN AND HELP FIND THE CAUSE, AND/OR RECOMMEND TREATMENT. BEST N/P I'VE SEEN
RID: 1258272
24/09/10 4 5 5 5 She's the best doctor I've ever had in my 41 years. There's a darn good chance she saved my life a few years ago, by recognizing that something I thought was minor ('just pain') was a symptom of something much more serious, and called in a specialist. If I still lived in the Bay Area I'd have her as my doctor again in a heartbeat. She's very professional, and knowledgeable, and not hesitant to use the vast resources of Kaiser to help her patients. She understood that I wanted to _understand_ what was happening, not just be told. She treated me like a partner in health, not a robot to be directed. She took the time to understand my situation, and remembered it next visit. Seriously. Best. Doctor. Ever. (At least that I've ever had.)
RID: 1200297
01/07/10 5 5 5 5 She's an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. Also she is very easy on the eyes and great at asking for advice if she is unsure of something.
Insurance: HIP
RID: 23556
23/02/06 5 5 5 I agree with most the comments here with the exception of the one referring to lateness. I don't believe this is a reflection of Sevasti herself, but rather the inadequacies of typical overbooking at ALL doctors offices. It was stated though that she did answer your questions and was very helpful though "rushed" so bear in mind that in a place like Kaiser, nobody can spend too much time with you regardless. I've been seeing her for a few years now (professionally, not personally...I wish LOL!) In my opinion she is very caring and lets you know it! That is rare, especially in a place as cookie cutter as Kaiser is. Her knowledge is very in depth and she is extremely thorough. I trust her medical decisions 100%. If you have not chosen a primary care physician as of yet, I highly recommend that you consider her. Trust me you will not be disappointed in that choice. I saw her today in fact and as usual, she was great :) I 2nd the cute comment left by another as well ;)
RID: 20370
05/01/06 1 3 3 She was over 40 min late to the Appt. even after I had to ask the nurse twice about her whereabouts.. When she came in she wanted to rush through the appt.. Once I started asking questions, she was less in a hurry and answered my questions clearly but still rushing through the appt. I believe she is knowledgable as well as helpful but her talents do not seem apparent when she is late and tries to rush. I hope my next visit with her will be as enjoyable as the others who have rated her excellent.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 14219
25/10/05 5 5 5 shes the best:) always takes care of us. and make us feel better. and shes very cute:)
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 9133
14/07/05 4 5 5 Sevasti is really personable and takes a personal interest in you. She takes the time to listen to you and answers your questions. Great doc.  Respond