Dr. Benjamin Doz

Rate Dr. Benjamin Doz

Dr. Benjamin Doz's Ratings

Great doctor, very knowledgeable, spends a lot of time to understand your problems!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr. Doz is phenomenal. He's seen me since my very first eye exam as a child (I'm now 25) and even though I've moved and no longer live in the same city, I still make a 45 minute drive to see him. He's so knowledgable and takes all the time you require of him. I'll never trust somebody with my eyes as much as him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Doz made me feel very comfortable, and explained the solution to my problem in an easy to comprehend way. I came away feeling with a high level of confidance in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Doz is the best! He's patient and thorough. Makes you feel comfortable. And just an all-around great guy. My sister and her kids have been going to him for years and years. I completely, highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I saw Dr. Doz back in 2010. He was patient and thorough during the exam and the discussion. He seemed knowledgeable, and I've been happy with the prescription he provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Doz is thorough, careful, courteous and caring. I trust him completely with my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I've seen four different optometrists in the last 4 years and Dr. Doz is by far the best. I gave him a run down of my medical history, concerns, and issues and he ran additional tests based on my concerns. He also offered to send a letter with my results to my neurologist. Dr.Doz is patient, caring, professional and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Dr. Doz is a wonderful optometrist, he's very knowledgeable, up to date on technologies/tests, can identify complicated eye problems and quickly set you up with eye specialist to see you right away if needed. He's very competent at what he does, as a patient I have always been very well looked after. I have been going to him for nearly 10 years, have seen other specialist and optemetrist overseas and still he's my first go to guy if I have any concerns related to my eyes. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Can't believe any negative comments. He's quite kind and very diligent in his work. He's actually not charged me for some exams (my eyes have some issues which necessitate more frequent visits)) and he's much more attentive than my previous two optometrists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I was impressed by the time taken and high tech approach used by Dr. Doz, I cannot wait to try out my new glasses!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187326].votes_count ]]