Rate Dr. Shadi Shadid

Dr. Shadi Shadid's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491229].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I first met Dr. Shadid 6 years ago when I was having great pain due to impacted wisdom teeth. I had a fear of the dentist and was not an easy patient to deal with, but he stayed calm and collected, removed all 4 teeth in one appointment and I was feeling great within a few days. He even called me the next day to check on me! Needless to say I have been a patient since, and now so are my husband and daughter. The team at Denistry at the Crossing are all amazing. Mary always makes us laugh, April is an amazing hygienist and also has the patience of a saint. These guys are great. I will continue referring friends and family and being a patient for as long as they will have me ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

My wife has removed her 4 wisdom teeth in March 2012 and ever since she's been feeling constant numbness in the left side of her mouth, constant burning sensation and lost her taste. The same night after she got home from the dentist she fainted from pain and was taken to Ottawa General Hospital by ambulance and stayed there for about 15 hours doing ECG, ice bags to reduce the pain, blood test and pain killer injections. A followup call was made by the dentist on the following day and he was informed about what has happened, he referred her to an Oral Surgeon in couple of days. The Surgeon examined her and said that we can't do anything now as if this is a pressure on the nerve it might take up to 2 years to heal, or it might be a nerve damage that you may have to live with. For four months after she removed the 4 wisdom teeth, she suffered from speech disorder. I wish she'd never went to this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

shadi was great, staff was excellent i highly recommend him to all patients seeking a regular dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

No complaints. Never keeps me waiting and always treats my daughter well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

My husband and I drive one hour to see Dr. Shadid and actually look forward to seeing the dentist. This man is doing exactly what he should be doing. He makes you feel like you are the most important person on his schedule and the only thing on his mind. He explains everything that needs to be done and even shows you your x-rays on a large screen in front of you and explains every color change to you. There will never be another dentist in our lives, no matter how far we have to drive. He and his staff are well worth the time and cost to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Shadi is the BEST dentist. He is incredible at making you feel at ease with his humour, his reassurance, and expertise. I am a new patient and had to have an extraction. I was in pain and he was sincerely concerned about me not being in pain for Canada Day and performed the procedure on a Friday, quickly and pain-free. It is now Tuesday, I'm healing well and am still pain-free. His staff is just as incredible. They are kind and gentle and very informative. If you are looking for a great dentist choose Dr. Shadi Shadid and his team. I now look forward to going to the dentist :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Great staff, extremely talented dentist. Always available to give you tips on taking better care of you teeth. I highly suggest every viewer to go see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Very informative, friendly, and fun dentist BUT as soon as I mentioned I had ongoing pain issues with a certain tooth, he said I was "too young" to do a root canal (28 is young?) and he did a cold test for 3 visits! One test should have been enough to show whether I need a root canal or not. He's sometimes a little too chatty with his dental assistant and doesn't pay attention to the fact that the tools are going up into your gums. Recommended for cleaning but not for serious work as he did not seem confident enough to do the procedure - I am looking elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

Dr. Shadid is by far the best dentist I have ever seen. I had a fear of receiving dental work, but was having severe pain in my mouth. I was refered to Dr. Shadid through a friend and I am so glad I went to see him. He removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth, called me the next day to check on me, and still to this day has never let me down. He has never rushed me and never left me with an unanswered question. Let us hope he is the beginning of a new breed of dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418231].votes_count ]]