Rate Dr. Shadi Shadid

Dr. Shadi Shadid's Ratings

new to the city and happy to have found this place. recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Anyone who doesn't like this dentist, would not like anyone. He is great and the office is super high tech! The work is fast and pain free. He explains everything and is hilarious. The atmosphere is so easy going and fun! A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Pretty sure that anybody who does not like this doctor would not like anyone! Dr Shadid has a way of making you laugh and keeping you calm even for people like me who are petrified at the dentist. He always keeps you informed and work is done fast and pain free. Staff is a great extension in this modern clinic. A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Doctor know it all and best dentist in Ottawa according to of course Dr. Shadid. He has a very bad attitude and a bad temper and argues with his staff in front of patients. Loves moolah a bit too much..........

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560227].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491229].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I first met Dr. Shadid 6 years ago when I was having great pain due to impacted wisdom teeth. I had a fear of the dentist and was not an easy patient to deal with, but he stayed calm and collected, removed all 4 teeth in one appointment and I was feeling great within a few days. He even called me the next day to check on me! Needless to say I have been a patient since, and now so are my husband and daughter. The team at Denistry at the Crossing are all amazing. Mary always makes us laugh, April is an amazing hygienist and also has the patience of a saint. These guys are great. I will continue referring friends and family and being a patient for as long as they will have me ;)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2488497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

My wife has removed her 4 wisdom teeth in March 2012 and ever since she's been feeling constant numbness in the left side of her mouth, constant burning sensation and lost her taste. The same night after she got home from the dentist she fainted from pain and was taken to Ottawa General Hospital by ambulance and stayed there for about 15 hours doing ECG, ice bags to reduce the pain, blood test and pain killer injections. A followup call was made by the dentist on the following day and he was informed about what has happened, he referred her to an Oral Surgeon in couple of days. The Surgeon examined her and said that we can't do anything now as if this is a pressure on the nerve it might take up to 2 years to heal, or it might be a nerve damage that you may have to live with. For four months after she removed the 4 wisdom teeth, she suffered from speech disorder. I wish she'd never went to this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

shadi was great, staff was excellent i highly recommend him to all patients seeking a regular dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

No complaints. Never keeps me waiting and always treats my daughter well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

My husband and I drive one hour to see Dr. Shadid and actually look forward to seeing the dentist. This man is doing exactly what he should be doing. He makes you feel like you are the most important person on his schedule and the only thing on his mind. He explains everything that needs to be done and even shows you your x-rays on a large screen in front of you and explains every color change to you. There will never be another dentist in our lives, no matter how far we have to drive. He and his staff are well worth the time and cost to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418235].votes_count ]]