Dr. Ameet Singh

Location:
Reston, Virginia Map External Link
Washington, DC Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: washingtondcsinus.com External Link
Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 11/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Ameet Singh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1509047
10/08/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Singh is wonderful. I wish all doctors had his bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable, and he listened to all of my concerns. He was a little late in seeing me and actually apologized for being tardy (definitely a first for me with any doctor).
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 987524
15/09/09 3 3 5 5 Extremely friendly, listens and is interested in your medical history. I felt like he treating ME instead of just treating my symptoms. he took his time and didn't try to rush me out of there. And the best part, here is the most important thing, he did not try to up-sell me on medications or cat scans or surgeries...really important quality! He stays involved in your progress too. Highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna