Dr. David J. Aarons

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. David J. Aarons has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5168091
07/02/14 5 3 3 4 this doctor was great but did not seem to know their stuff about most things.
Insurance: AARP
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David J."
RID: 2420868
09/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Aaron was very helpful and respectful of my needs.  Respond
RID: 1006656
10/10/09 5 4 5 5 I was very pleased with Dr Aarons, He understood my health issue and was able to manage the condition with in weeks, Wish I had seen him years ago.Go see him you will love him. GOD BLESS
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 429579
16/10/07 4 4 5 5 Dr Aaron was super. I have been treated for years and nobody could get my diabetes under control. It took him several visits but now finally, I feel I can contol my blood sugar. Dr Aaron is also very nice to me and my husband.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Paid (or co-pay): $1
RID: 302604
29/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Aarons was a pleasure to visit. He was prompt friendly, helpful and really listened to what I had to say about how I felt and what was bothering me. However, the office could be a bit cleaner
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 266377
08/04/07 5 5 5 on time for appt, generous amount of time spent with me,concerned about my health, reduced the amount of meds I was taking for my blood pressure problems, regulated my thyroid meds.Thank you for the opportunity to report on the GREAT job Dr Aarons has done for me.
Insurance: Medicare