Rate Dr. Lucien Bellamy

Dr. Lucien Bellamy's Ratings

My experience with drbellamy and his lovely group of gals has been over the top. The knowledge the atmosphere the total experience is always ten out of ten. Everyone is always happy to see you always smiling and together this team shows the years of experience that they have. I would recommend anyone needing ortho care to hands down visit Dr B an his crew.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Bellamy has been incredibly helpful and efficient with my family's dental needs. Not only he helped us with a comfortable expense rate, but his professionalism was present and felt in every visit. I would greatly recommend him to any one looking for a super-quality orthodontic service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

I am so glad I went with Dr. Bellamy for my braces. I find him to be straightforward, direct and honest. He did not try to 'oversell' me on my treatment plan- I actually got four opinions before deciding on his office. The staff there are excellent- friendly but also professional in their dealings with the clients and with each other. I have never waited more than maybe five minutes to get into my appointment. I got a great 'goodie' bag after my first treatment, filled with all kinds of little extras- a nice little bonus for people who are investing money into their kid's teeth, (or their own!) I would highly recommend getting different opinions from different orthodontists before you decide on a course of treatment, but for me this was the right choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

I couldn't agree more with the previous reviews. I simply love this office. It's a breath of fresh air in the medical field. The service is outstanding and my kids love going to their appointments. I'm actually thinking about having my teeth done too! 5 stars!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Great experience....after a dreadful time with a pediatric dentist in this town...we are now very happy to be treated by this orthodontist...very professionally run office and staff...they are very concerned and happy to answer any question and are never rushed to help you or your child...I would definately recommend this orthodontist...very high marks!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

Great office! I went for a couple of opinions before deciding on Bellamy Orthodontics. The atmosphere in the office is awesome. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

My name is Jasmine and I am a patient of Dr. Bellamy's. I am 14 years old. I like their office because they are all really friendly. They always ask how you're doing and if your braces or head gear are causing you any trouble. They always tell you what they are doing so you are a little more comfortable. The office has Bellamy bucks which you can earn and this makes things a little more fun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

My daughter and I are both current patients of Dr. Bellamy and we are extremely pleased with the progress of our treatments so far. From the very first consultation, Dr. Bellamy and his staff have been gracious, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in getting to know us. They have a passion for straight teeth and beautiful smiles and it shows! My daughter loves the Bellamy Bucks reward system and is strategically saving her bucks to redeem for a big prize at the end of her treatment. As a busy mom, I love that our appointments begin on time and that we are given a printout that tells us exactly how long our next scheduled appt. will take. We highly recommend Dr. Bellamy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr Bellamy did a great job on my kids teeth. He is easy to talk to and a really nice guy. I would recommend him to any and all of my friends and their kids. If you like an easy going orthodontist this is your guy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Bellamy and his staff were brilliant with my very anxious daughter and myself (mom). They really went beyond my expectations to support my daughter through her dental experience. I can't say enough about their care, patience, and support. I am extremely grateful that I was referred to Dr. Bellamy's office. I highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418565].votes_count ]]