Rate Dr. Neda Shamie

Dr. Neda Shamie's Ratings

Due to life-long, extremely poor vision (near-sightedness, astigmatism and finally age-related far-sightedness) I had laser and cataract surgery with Dr. Shamie. Within 24 hours after the procedures my vision was (and remains) nearly 20/20. She's an excellent surgeon as well as a very cordial and professional physician. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shamie is an EXCELLENT cornea specialist. She is highly knowledgeable, extremely personable, and very professional. She performed a procedure on my left eye that involved scraping nodules off my cornea, and while it wasn't pleasant, she was so wonderful in every way and during every stage of the pre-op, operation, and post-op, that I have no qualms about having her perform the same procedure on the right eye without anaesthesia (not required -- just numbing drops). If anyone can make corneal problems seem bearable and solvable, it's Neda Shamie.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2009 | flag