Dr. Dana N. Snell

Rate Dr. Dana N. Snell

Dr. Dana N. Snell's Ratings

In my opinion, of course, watch what you say to this doctor or what your family says on your behalf, she might seriously misunderstand and refuse to clarify with you and take action that can cause your family serious issues... Otherwise, the information she provided me during routine office visits was sub par. I was regularly in the dark, but wanting and waiting and asking for more information. Additionally, I rarely got called back when I left a message during normal business hours. This doctor didn't believe me on multiple occasions when I told her this happened. Lastly, I typically waited 45 minutes to be seen when I arrived on time or early for appointments.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009 | flag

This doctor is so sweet and very helpfull i had a good visit with her she answer most of my questions. Her staff are helpfull and nice special her staff called Soli was so sweet with and always knowing who iam before i check in. Overall my visit was great.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Snell is very nice and laid-back; I felt very comfortable with her. She delivered my daughter via c-section without complications. Her staff are friendly but some of the nurses aren't very helpful. I also had to wait a long time for each appointment I had. But overall I had a good experience with Dr. Snell herself.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2009 | flag