Rate Dr. Sujana Kumar

Dr. Sujana Kumar's Ratings

The doctor is helpful, understanding and excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

She tries to be helpful but does not appear to like to be challenged. When I questioned the validity of my results she became dismissive and started to lose her composure. She may be good if your case is simple but if it is complex then that's another story.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Kumar is exceptionally kind, and always respectfully answers my questions and concerns. She goes out of her way to make sure I have the best care possible, and I have heard the same thing from my friends who are patients of hers! I feel really lucky to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Kumar is always late for her appointments and she really poor with providing follow-up care for her patients. She is nice, but doesn't seem like she truly cares for her patients. She treats you like a number, unless you go with questions and engage her. You have to do your own research.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

She is kind, knowledgeable explains everything and goes the distance for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Dr. Kumar is an absolutely exceptional doctor. Never in my 40 years have I had a doctor so patient, kind, and knowledgable. Her compassion , empathy, and willingness to just listen amazed me. Upon my first consult with her I realized that all these previous reviews were bang on the buck and more. After dealing with an array of scary symptoms for a year and a half and after seeing many doctors, I waked out if her examining room for the first time in 18 months with hope. She truly listens and is interested in the answers to the questions she takes the time to ask. I look forward to seeing her again for results and know that she will provide only the best care possible. It is a shame that other doctors can't be half as kind as her. She is definitely in the right field. We need more Dr.Kumar's in this world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Dr. Kumar is respectful, caring, thorough and knowledgeable!! I'm so delighted to have an exceptional doctor !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Sujana Kumar is young, energetic, and very knowledgeable. She has an excellent manner and is always respectful. She actually gets excited when your results are good. Her suggestions are very helpful. All in all, she is very impressive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

Dr. Kumar is a very thorough, kind and knowledgeable doctor. She makes me feel very comfortable and enourages me to continue my exercise and diet, and celebrates any improvement. You sometimes have to wait a while for her but that is understandable since she does not rush me out of the office. I have been her patient for a good while and I am very grateful for having her as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

I saw Dr. Kumar for the first time in August 2011. What a treat to have a doctor actually listen, and then explain my options so well. Dr. Kumar is a very kind and gentle person and I look forward to seeing her again because she's so pleasant and knowledgeable. I only wish more doctors were like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418906].votes_count ]]