Rate Dr. Teresa Chan

Dr. Teresa Chan's Ratings

After breast cancer surgery, i was to see an oncologist with terrible reviews.I waited an extra 2 weeks to see Dr Chan with no regrets. She is the most caring and is there for you though out your treatments.Dr Chan is one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr chan is a straight shooter and she is also compassionate. She is at the forefront of cancer knowledge and she makes sure you understand everything you need to know. I found her to be cheerful and punctual. I feel blessed to have her as my oncologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Gives you lots of information, willing to go over things you do not understand until you do understand. Answered all my questions, very thorough exam, very professional in demeanor. I felt very comfortable with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

We have only begun with Dr. Chan but thus far, she has been good...and her recommendations are going well...and she stays in touch with you, and keeps you up to date with all important information. She appears to be very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418932].votes_count ]]