Rate Dr. Lisa C. Larson

Dr. Lisa C. Larson's Ratings

Great Dr. and staff they are so caring. She has kept my husband alive with the help of two other people God and Dr. Tincher. We miss her so much. She needs to come back to work !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago. We did not know where to turn and was totally in shock.After the first visit with Dr. Larson, our fears were put in there place. She is one the best Doctors we have ever used. Me and my wife contribuite her life to God and Lisa Larson. She is like a badger, she never quits. You have to have someone like her because the monster she battles requires a true warrior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

I felt in very good hands with this caring doctor. I believe that she advised me based on my personal history combined with her broad knowledge of hematology and oncology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr, Larson is the most loving and caring doctor I have ever had the priviledge of knowing. She is "my hero" as well as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

I credit Dr. Larson with the fact that my husband is still living. Another oncologist had written us off. You may not win your battle but she will NEVER GIVE UP trying. I have never seen a more caring physian. Donna McNulty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187468].votes_count ]]