Dr. Lisa C. Larson

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Lisa C. Larson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 1658593
11/12/11 5 4 5 5 Great Dr. and staff they are so caring. She has kept my husband alive with the help of two other people God and Dr. Tincher. We miss her so much. She needs to come back to work !!!
RID: 621833
19/06/08 5 5 5 5 My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago. We did not know where to turn and was totally in shock.After the first visit with Dr. Larson, our fears were put in there place. She is one the best Doctors we have ever used. Me and my wife contribuite her life to God and Lisa Larson. She is like a badger, she never quits. You have to have someone like her because the monster she battles requires a true warrior.  Respond
RID: 360642
06/07/07 5 4 5 5 I felt in very good hands with this caring doctor. I believe that she advised me based on my personal history combined with her broad knowledge of hematology and oncology.
RID: 269588
10/04/07 5 5 5 Dr, Larson is the most loving and caring doctor I have ever had the priviledge of knowing. She is "my hero" as well as my doctor.
RID: 269019
09/04/07 5 5 5 I credit Dr. Larson with the fact that my husband is still living. Another oncologist had written us off. You may not win your battle but she will NEVER GIVE UP trying. I have never seen a more caring physian. Donna McNulty
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield