Rate Dr. Mark Chiu

Dr. Mark Chiu's Ratings

Dr.Chiu,is the best.The surgery he performed on my shoulder was a success.Before the surgery I had pain every day.Dr. Chiu's staff are helpful and polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

My 75 years old mom went through the right total knee replacement with Dr. Chiu's team. The surgery was wonderfully done and the recovery was faster than we thought. The multidisciplinary team members worked close to each other were so helpful. Mom is still participating her exercise classes with LMH's physiotherapist. We all can tell she is getting stronger everyday, and already walk faster than her pre-surgery status. Cheers for Dr. Chiu's team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Chiu is extremely professional. He repaired torn cartilage in my left knee in May 2011. He is a top notch surgeon. Don't worry, you are in good hands. The arthroscopic procedures are a lot better than what they used to be. My recovery was very quick compared to my surgeries in the mid 1990's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I had a massive tear in my rotator cuff and the surgery went very well and although the injury was severe and i hd a long recovery due to that fact Dr. Chiu was extremely fast and follow up was nothing better than excellent. I am fully healed and would highly recommend his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Had a large supraspinatus tear, Dr Chiu did minimal invasive surgery and gave me a detailed plan to follow, (rest, physio, exercises), followed the plan and 20 weeks later, I'm at 90%, improved my quality of life greatly, I can sleep, exercise, work with very minimal discomfort now. I would recommend Dr Chiu in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Following an icbc incident and tears Dr. Chiu's repairs were top notch. When other issues came up a second opinion and additional steps were initiated without request. The physio clinic was impressed by the results of his surgery as I was with the followup and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Awsome doctor very helpful and knowledgable .He goes far beyond the call of duty and really cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Type of surgery: horizontal medial meniscus tear. Dr. Chiu was professional and compassionate, prompt and precise both in pre/during/post care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

Over the years I have had many Othopedic surgeries and of all the doctors I have had caring for me Dr. Mark Chiu is at the top of his class for patient care and for being able to communicate with his patient in a manner which they can clearly understand and he always allows extra time to the patient to ask important questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Dr. Chiu was wonderful in looking after the break in my foot (still in healing mode). He was on time for all my follow up appts and I have my fingers crossed that this surgery is a success!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419163].votes_count ]]