Rate Dr. Cosmo Haralambidis

Dr. Cosmo Haralambidis's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Cosmo's for several years. He truly is an expert in his field of work. If your looking for an orthodontist thats a true perfectionist this is the doctor for you. He will not stop treatment until the patient is 100% satisfied with his work. His practice is 100% state of the art, Cosmo is always updating technology and keeping up with new advances in orthodontics. He employs a wonderful staff consisting of highly trained super friendly individuals. I highly recommend Dr. Cosmo and his staff to anyone in the RI area in need of orthodontic work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

I wanted to show a little gratitude for the experience I had at Dr. Cosmos.Through my daughters time with her braces. He was nothing but a true professional with a concerning ear to her concerns.He always found the time to answer our daily questions regardless of how busy the office seem to be.An as a result of this effort, my daughters smile is amazing. He was a consummate pro and every timed my daughter smiles. I know that my wife and myself made the right choice by entrusting him with her 1st impression, a smile. Thankyou.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

My child is a patient with Dr. Cosmo. His whole staff is very knowledgable. They makes daughter very comfortable and we always know what's going on and what to expect next. I never feel rushed, and always have all my questions answered. I highly recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Exceptional doctor! Dr. Cosmo has a great reputation in RI and our experience with him has exceeded our expectations. Our 8 year old daughter has an extreme fear of anything medical and Dr. Cosmo created a unique plan to help her cope with the process. He first spoke with her pediatrician to come up with a plan, he then has her come in when the office is closed for most patients so he can spend extra time with her and she is not as self-conscious about her fears. Yesterday, for example, he spent one and a half hours with her when her appt was supposed to be just 15 min. He and his assistant were beyond patient and kind and constantly gave my daughter reassurance and praise for every little step she took. He gave her a big hug at then end which again validated her. Not only is Dr. Cosmo a true expert in his field, he is also an incredibly kind and caring human being. I would and already have recommended him to anyone looking for an excellent orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Beware when you go here. This Dr. filed directly into my daughter's enamal on her front tooth. Approached him and he denied it. My hygeinist was one who found it and alerted us. Please go into office and demand you are allowed in with your son/daughter to see what is going on. Finally he admitted he did file into her tooth while he was rushing. Then he tried to hide behind his ommissions form, but this type of filing was not on it at the time. Filed greivances with insurance company and heatlh department. You may want to check with them before letting him work on your child. Also, always very crowded office with one Dr. which we beleive was the root of the problem. Rushing! This hsappened last year. I posted here last year, but apparantly he talked the site into removing it as spam. This is not SPAM. This happened and now my daughter has a permanent filling on her front tooth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

I was very satisfied with my treatment at Dr. Cosmo's office. After going through this for the second time, I wanted to make sure that this was it. I would highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Cosmo is an expert in his field. I'm an adult who recently had braces put on. He explained exactly what my options were and what I could expect upon completion of his work. His staff is kind, caring, and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][419256].votes_count ]]