Rate Dr. Jeffrey J. Clifton

Dr. Jeffrey J. Clifton's Ratings

He is a very nice doctor.Makes me feel comfortable to tell him anything thats going on with me.The staff is unprofessional they call with the wrong information and talk to you like its your fault.But overall I love my doctor and will not change because of staff..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Overall, great. He tends to be more conservative, meaning that he prefers follow up appointments to re-draw labs. I have always been able to get in quickly. I do give the call return an F. It takes 24 to 48 hours for a simple question AND they take another 24 hours to ask the doc. I only wanted an already drawn lab value.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Outstanding! Dr Clifton is both personable and the most knowledgable doctor I've ever had. I recommend him to family and friends as the best there is. Been using him about 6 years... My wife too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

Dr. Clifton and his staff are so good at their jobs! Each of the staff remembers me everytime I come in, they are really good at making me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Clifton truly cares about his patients! He is super easy to talk to and even if he cant help (very rare) he can get you to someone who can very quickly! He loves his job and it really shows. No matter what the issue is for my being there, he takes the time to be through and be sure all things are checked. I really enjoy having him as my Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

Dr. Clifton is a very good Doctor,he makes his patients feel at ease, and really listens to them. His staff is very personable and helpful. If I could rate them higher then a 5, I would.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Insightful, sincere, thorough. A+. Everything you could ask for in a Doctor + the extra effort so seldom seen in modern times. Same can be said about entire staff. A real diamond in the new rough of medical care. Sincerely, Hank Johnson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2009

I really like Dr. Clifton. He is knowledgable, friendly, easy to talk to and does a really good job of patient education. He is great. I went to him yesterday and everything ran like clockwork---no waiting, good staff, good treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

The best MD in Birmingham. Takes time to listen to all problems. Cares deeply; very helpful, even with problems beyond his scope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187610].votes_count ]]