Dr. Charles W. Robinett

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Charles W. Robinett has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5203499
21/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robinette delivered my two sons. My first son was born May 31, 2012 and my second son was born December 10, 2013. Robinette was very knowledgable, helpful, caring and courteous. I recommended three people to him and they loved him as well. IF I ever had anymore children, I would see him again. Also, he will always be my Gyn because I feel like Im always in good care with him. God Bless you Dr. Robinette.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles W."
RID: 2558512
13/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Robinett is awesome he helped me through a Ectopic pregnancy 5 years ago and now that i am expecting again I wouldn't have chosen any other Physician to deliver my new bundle of joy, his presence left a remarkable impression on me in my Ectopic and all I could think about once I found out i was expecting was my Doctor will be Dr.Robinett
RID: 2346162
10/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robinett is the best!! He took very good care if my and baby Aubrey...
RID: 2143992
15/05/12 5 5 5 5 dr.robinett delivered me via c-section 31 yrs ago. (i was born in 1980) he is just wonderful and is now my doctor for my unborn baby due in december 2012
RID: 1727223
02/03/12 4 5 5 5 This it a wounderful doctor. He delivered my twin girls June 2011 via c section and I couldn't have yada better doctor
RID: 1667088
21/12/11 5 4 5 5 Has been my ob/gyn for 26 plus years and delivered my 26 year old son. Don't know what I'll do if he ever retires! Great doc!
RID: 1457317
04/06/11 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Robinett. He has such a wonderful, gentle way about him. He is very professional and reassuring. I had to have surgery and felt very confident in his ability and very cared for. His exams are gentle and QUICK and he really cares for you as a person. Can't say enough good things.
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1090242
27/01/10 5 5 5 5 Best Doctor ever. Extremely helpful and always listens to my problems/concerns. I have used other doctors in the past who would rush out the door instead of listening. Dr. Robinette is awesome and I would not trade doctors for anything in the world. He helped me through a cancer scare and I would recommend him to everybody!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1076598
13/01/10 5 5 5 5 Love him! He has a very reassuring bedside manner, is very knowledgeable and always answers my questions.
RID: 759668
09/01/09 5 5 5 5 I have been Robinette's patient for eleven years, and I can honestly say he is the best physician I have ever encountered--and I've dealt with many due to several medical conditions I have. He is kind, loving, and extremely knowledgeable. He is never rude, dismissive, or haughty. He listens carefully to his patients and takes their concerns seriously. His gentle, reassuring manner was an enormous comfort to me when I was pregnant ten years ago and again recently when I needed a hysteroscopy/D&C. He never laughed at my silly questions or patronized me. I love this doctor, and when I move to another city this fall, I will continue using him as my gynecologist. I would travel anywhere just to see him!
RID: 753559
02/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robinette has been my OB/Gyn since 1987. He delivered two of my children and saw me through one miscarage. He is a great Dr., always concerened and willing to help.
RID: 695970
03/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robinett has been my doctor since 1991, and has delivered 2 of my children now 15, and 8. He is very nice, professional, has a great personality, concerned about his patients, and follow-ups with your health issues. He is a very busy doctor, but that is because he is the best and this is his speciality. He makes you feel very comfortable to be around him, and really has a great sense of humor. Thank you Dr. Robinett for the years of service you have given to me. N. Harris
RID: 650941
29/07/08 1 5 3 5 I dealt with Dr. Robinette over the phone because he was on call while my doctor was out of town. He was very short and rude and actually hung up on me twice. ...guess he was just having a bad day. I wouldn't recommend him.  Respond
RID: 620145
21/06/08 5 5 5 5 he has been my doctor for 25 years and he is wonderful. I have had 2 children and a hysterectomy. I travel 4 hours to see him since we haved moved from Birmingham.
RID: 305046
01/05/07 5 5 5 He is the best ever. He delivered my second child because my regular doctor was not on call that night. After the delivery, I decided I was going to make Dr. Robinnett my regular OB/GYN. He was very caring before and after surgery. Always willing to take the time to talk and answer any question you might have.
RID: 272818
11/04/07 5 5 5 Dr R delivered both of my kids. One is 9 and the other 2. I was a high risk patient in both cases. He saw me every month to every two weeks through out my pregnancies even though he wouldnt get paid by the insurance for most of those extras visits. He took all the necessary precautions to insure the safest and healthiest deliveries as possible. He was on top of the game each time by making the necessary adjustments to my meds and admitting me into the hospital if there was a need. He is very respectful, kind, down to earth yet professional. I would recommend his services to all.
RID: 268845
09/04/07 5 5 5 Yeah Dr. Robinette! My OB-GYN since 1992. He was referred to me and he is everything my friend said he was...great bedside manner but very professional, knowledgable, caring and the list goes on.
RID: 268416
09/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Robinett delivered all three of my children. I had a wonderful ecperience with him. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and caring. I would recommend him to anyone. Amy
Paid (or co-pay): $3000
RID: 267768
09/04/07 5 5 5 I was impressed with his putting me at ease as I faced surgery. He really made me feel so special when he called personally the night before the surgery to go over the procedure and tell me that everything would be fine and I would be taken care of very well.
RID: 266854
08/04/07 5 5 5 My doctor for nearly 28 years. Brought me through cervical cancer/several complications in 1986. My daughters and one of my daughter-in-laws love him and depend on him and his advice as much as I do. Yea Dr. Robinett. Always friendly, always caring.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 266787
08/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Robinette is the best. He has great bedside manner. He takes the time to answer all your questions.
RID: 266515
08/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Robinett has been my doctor for over 6 years he is my angel If i could have all my doctors as good as he is I would be so happy he is the most awesome doctor I have ever met and I am 45. He has done surgery on me and is so concerned and calls to check up on you even he is 1 in a million. I can not sing enough praises about him.
* - Rating left by a registered user