Rate Dr. Charles W. Robinett

Dr. Charles W. Robinett's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Robinette delivered my two sons. My first son was born May 31, 2012 and my second son was born December 10, 2013. Robinette was very knowledgable, helpful, caring and courteous. I recommended three people to him and they loved him as well. IF I ever had anymore children, I would see him again. Also, he will always be my Gyn because I feel like Im always in good care with him. God Bless you Dr. Robinette.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr.Robinett is awesome he helped me through a Ectopic pregnancy 5 years ago and now that i am expecting again I wouldn't have chosen any other Physician to deliver my new bundle of joy, his presence left a remarkable impression on me in my Ectopic and all I could think about once I found out i was expecting was my Doctor will be Dr.Robinett

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr. Robinett is the best!! He took very good care if my and baby Aubrey...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

dr.robinett delivered me via c-section 31 yrs ago. (i was born in 1980) he is just wonderful and is now my doctor for my unborn baby due in december 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

This it a wounderful doctor. He delivered my twin girls June 2011 via c section and I couldn't have yada better doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Has been my ob/gyn for 26 plus years and delivered my 26 year old son. Don't know what I'll do if he ever retires! Great doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

I love Dr. Robinett. He has such a wonderful, gentle way about him. He is very professional and reassuring. I had to have surgery and felt very confident in his ability and very cared for. His exams are gentle and QUICK and he really cares for you as a person. Can't say enough good things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Best Doctor ever. Extremely helpful and always listens to my problems/concerns. I have used other doctors in the past who would rush out the door instead of listening. Dr. Robinette is awesome and I would not trade doctors for anything in the world. He helped me through a cancer scare and I would recommend him to everybody!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

Love him! He has a very reassuring bedside manner, is very knowledgeable and always answers my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187679].votes_count ]]