Rate Dr. Agnieszka Matusik

Dr. Agnieszka Matusik's Ratings

I am very lucky to have found Dr. Matusik. I had serious health issues for a long time and after visiting Doctors who didn't help me or said that I was beyond help and that I should just accept certain conditions as untreatable I gave up having faith in the medical system.
However, symptoms got so bad that I considered seeking out help again. Fed up with conventional medicine and treatment I decided that I would try a naturopath, which in turn led me to Dr. Matusik.
I did read up reviews on her before and I can only verify all the positives reviews that I am reading here and add my own thoughts.
She is a rarity because besides being extremely knowledgable in her field she is also a very genuine, caring, personable and professional doctor who takes her time with a patient. She did dig underneath the surface and therefore unearthed the causes of my illness which we are now successfully treating. My life and health has greatly improved since I started to see her. I recommend her now to everyone. Her approach as a doctor is very straightforward and I also think its great how she explains everything in a way that I can understand it. There is a lot to learn from her. I cannot stress enough how grateful I am for Doctors like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I found Dr. Matusik on RateMDs & am extremely pleased I went to see her. After years of suffering from anxiety, depression & fatigue with little to no help from several MDs, Dr. Matusik recognized that I had a thyroid problem. She began treating me over the summer & I have never felt better in years. We are still working on my treatment but I know things will only get better. She is very personable, understanding & actually listens to your issues without brushing you off in a hurry. She treats you as an individual, a person, not just the next faceless patient in a file folder. If you need help & no one will listen, go see Dr. Matusik. It is well worth the money & good health is invaluable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I went to see Dr. Matusik after seeing my doctor who couldn't figure me out as well as 2 other naturopaths. She helped me greatly when everyone said they had done what they could. She is the only one who figured out i had a rare condition called hemochromatosis after checking my blood. Right away she got on the phone with my doctor who was able to run a test to confirm it. She also put in a referral for me to see a specialist who deals with these problems at VGH. After years, I mean YEARS, of problems with my heart beat, weight loss, fatigue and pain I was finally able to get the treatment I needed. She works well with other doctors and my own doctor was impressed and relieved Dr. Matusik figured this out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I am extremely pleased with the level of care & knowledge in seeing Dr. Matusik. She has helped with my skin condition and given me many alternatives in eating gluten free/dairy free. She also explains everything very well and truly takes her time to make sure you are okay along the way. So glad I found her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I received bioidentical hormones and this has really improved my quality of life. No more sleepless nights and hot flashes. I feel 10 years younger. This is after suffering for 2 years. Dr. Matusik really helped me and I continue to see her to improve my health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr. Matusik is a very caring doctor. I have a few chronic conditions which she is helping with. She is always alert to ideas for treatment. SD

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Matusik is a wonderful doctor! I have visited her for things ranging from a cold to hypothyroidism. She is caring and very patient, does not rush you like most doctors and answers all your questions. I am very happy with her and most impressively with the results that I have seen in my health. I like the fact that she is thorough and looks at any issue as a whole rather than just tackling the symptom. Very soon, she became the only doctor I see. She also has lots of helpful suggestions for a healthy diet and healthy life style. She is the type of doctor you leave the office happy knowing you are in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Matusik helped me to address a number of pretty complicated endocrinology issues, including hypothyroidism. I've visited other doctors before, and no one could figure out the whole picture. She did. I really like her approach as she is willing to take the time and deal with one issue after another in a holistic way. She is caring, patient and knowledgeable - what a real doctor should be! I highly recommend her as an excellent healthcare provider.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2013

I have seen Dr. Matusik a couple of times in South Surrey. .She is one of the most genuine ,caring people of I have ever come across in my search for answers to my personal health concerns.Although I am sure it is a science ..she seemed to be so intuitive to my specific needs in a very short time...and was able to help me.I would definitely recommend Dr.Matusik as a health practitioner. Sincerely, Cheryl

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2010

My son suffers from asthma and I brought him into see Dr. Matusik. She was great with him and although she had to take his blood she distracted him so well he did not even peep! We have seen tremendous improvements in his health since starting on a program designed for him. This included diet, food allergy elimination and some supplements. Since he feels better he asks for the supplements, he does not want to miss a dose! I am grateful we found this doctor and now we are sending other family members.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420011].votes_count ]]