Rate Dr. Agnieszka Matusik

Dr. Agnieszka Matusik's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Matusik after seeing my doctor who couldn't figure me out as well as 2 other naturopaths. She helped me greatly when everyone said they had done what they could. She is the only one who figured out i had a rare condition called hemochromatosis after checking my blood. Right away she got on the phone with my doctor who was able to run a test to confirm it. She also put in a referral for me to see a specialist who deals with these problems at VGH. After years, I mean YEARS, of problems with my heart beat, weight loss, fatigue and pain I was finally able to get the treatment I needed. She works well with other doctors and my own doctor was impressed and relieved Dr. Matusik figured this out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I am extremely pleased with the level of care & knowledge in seeing Dr. Matusik. She has helped with my skin condition and given me many alternatives in eating gluten free/dairy free. She also explains everything very well and truly takes her time to make sure you are okay along the way. So glad I found her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I received bioidentical hormones and this has really improved my quality of life. No more sleepless nights and hot flashes. I feel 10 years younger. This is after suffering for 2 years. Dr. Matusik really helped me and I continue to see her to improve my health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr. Matusik is a very caring doctor. I have a few chronic conditions which she is helping with. She is always alert to ideas for treatment. SD

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr. Matusik is a wonderful doctor! I have visited her for things ranging from a cold to hypothyroidism. She is caring and very patient, does not rush you like most doctors and answers all your questions. I am very happy with her and most impressively with the results that I have seen in my health. I like the fact that she is thorough and looks at any issue as a whole rather than just tackling the symptom. Very soon, she became the only doctor I see. She also has lots of helpful suggestions for a healthy diet and healthy life style. She is the type of doctor you leave the office happy knowing you are in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Matusik helped me to address a number of pretty complicated endocrinology issues, including hypothyroidism. I've visited other doctors before, and no one could figure out the whole picture. She did. I really like her approach as she is willing to take the time and deal with one issue after another in a holistic way. She is caring, patient and knowledgeable - what a real doctor should be! I highly recommend her as an excellent healthcare provider.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2013

I have seen Dr. Matusik a couple of times in South Surrey. .She is one of the most genuine ,caring people of I have ever come across in my search for answers to my personal health concerns.Although I am sure it is a science ..she seemed to be so intuitive to my specific needs in a very short time...and was able to help me.I would definitely recommend Dr.Matusik as a health practitioner. Sincerely, Cheryl

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2010

My son suffers from asthma and I brought him into see Dr. Matusik. She was great with him and although she had to take his blood she distracted him so well he did not even peep! We have seen tremendous improvements in his health since starting on a program designed for him. This included diet, food allergy elimination and some supplements. Since he feels better he asks for the supplements, he does not want to miss a dose! I am grateful we found this doctor and now we are sending other family members.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

She helped me with my various health problems and we worked on one issue at a time until I felt my health improve. Is able to explain in simple terms what the body needs to get better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][420010].votes_count ]]