Rate Dr. Christopher T. Marsh

Dr. Christopher T. Marsh's Ratings

I wish Insurance would pay for inplants. and I wish my insurance paid more. Doctor was very pleasant and knowledgeable

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

I was shocked by the other rating because Dr. Marsh is one of the best doctors I've ever had (and I've had quite a few) I have been seeing him for a few months now for my TMJ. Each time I've gone, he has been extremely kind, and taken the time to explain everything to me clearly including pointing everything out on xrays and MRIs. He has also taken the time to answer any questions I had. He is also very slow on suggesting surgery. He wants to try every other possibility, and takes everything one step at a time, so I can really find out what works, and has always made me feel comfortable. He is fabulous.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Marsh may be average behind the knife, but when it comes down to the whole package of what a patient seeks, this man lacks good bedside manner and is very quick with wrong and inaccurate answers, plus his listening skills, well...he doesn't have any. I've studied medicine and a **** could have made this experience better than this doctor. I usually do not write on these sites. He's young and hopefully something will give and he will improve.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2009 | flag