Rate Dr. Doron Kalman

Dr. Doron Kalman's Ratings

Dr Kalman is awesome! He is so kind and so gentle. If having a tooth pulled could be pleasant (thats a new one) having it done by dr Kalman would be the only way it would be possible! His staff is so nice ( the way it should be and rarely is in a doctors office) I can't say enough about this dr and how great he is. Oh - and sooo easy on the eyes!! Thanks for a great experience dr Kalman.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

The best doctor and the best service! The doctor explains the procedure, beautiful and clean office. The staff are very nice and supportive. I recommend him to everyone who is looking for oral surgeon. HE IS THE BEST!!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

My 3 implants (done elsewhere) broke off after the bridge became loose. Dr. Kalman removed them in less then 1 hour, including bone graft, with minimal pain and no swelling, and at very reasonable cost. After healing period, he placed 3 new implants, again, in less then 1 hour, and I had no pain or swelling at all. Dr. Kalman is a real expert!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2009 | flag