Rate Dr. Trevor Nodwell

Dr. Trevor Nodwell's Ratings

I just came home from having an open reduction done on my left hand. Dr. Nodwell did an EXCELLENT job, not only as a surgeon but also in explaining everything he was going to do with my input taken into consideration. He did a great job making me fill totally at ease and I'm a person who has a fear of needles let alone pins. Since I am an accordionist, I am so thankful to be able to make a full recovery and resume playing for seniors in our Nursing home in Arnprior by January. Just in time for tribute to Robbie Burns. I am typing this all with my right hand and again from the bottom of my heart---Thank you Dr. Nodwell. You rock!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I had a reduction a few years ago and Dr Nodwell was AMAZING. He made the whole experience so pleasant, and because he used the "lollipop" method the scaring was minimal. Best decision I ever made. I tell people how wonderful he is all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Face lift........ seems knowlegeable in discussion prior to surgery but the scaring is very obvious. I am left with huge scars at the back of my neck that I could never wear my hair up again..temple area is the same.he needs to take more time when stitches and smaller soochers.I have friends who had face lifts by other doctors and they can wear hair away from their face an wear it up with no visible signs at all.Nice doctor I will say but he needs to work on his stitching.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Thanks Dr. Nodwell. I am happy with your work, I dont know what I would have done if you didnt operate when you did. Your a good man Dr. Nodwell thank you I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOU <3 <3 <3 <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I recently had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Nodwell and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is thinking about it. His professionalism, spunk and talent definitely stand out to anyone! His office is very accessible and convenient for out of town patients and his staff are willing to accommodate. I’d definitely recommend him to patients thinking about breast reduction in Ottawa. (Ps: he always has trendy socks).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Dr. Nodwell performed a full tummy tuck on me as well as liposuction in the underarm area. The surgery was very successful and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. He is a wonderful surgeon and doctor - clear, patient with a wonderful bedside manner. I recommend him with no hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Kind, professional and very clever, Dr. Nodwell has a wonderful manner with his patients and makes you feel very reassured. He is an excellent surgeon and I am thrilled with the results of my breast reduction surgery. I would most definitely recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Nodwell convinced me that instead of two expanders, I would "save an operation another woman could use" by instead, doing a skin sparing operation on my prophylactic breast. To my shock, he went on a two week holiday to the caribbean at a critical time. The skin sparing prophy side got horribly infected and is leaking silicone down my front. He had me see his "practice partner" dr. Gallant, who halved my antibiotics without telling me in person. So now I am pouring silicone out the prophy side and nought to do for a week or so til dr. nodwell returns. The emergency room is a waste of time as no doctor will take out the implant of another doctor as they have a code among surgeons to never interfere with another surgeon's patient. A code much more sacred than the one they swore upon graduation, I suppose. Dripping silicone, undermedicated, waiting for a sunny caribbean holiday for dr. nodwell to be over.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

Excellent in putting the patient at ease and morally comfortable. Everything Dr. Nodwell said prior to surgery was followed meticullously with due diligence. His office was very accommodating in organizin the surgery and post-surgical follow-up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Great Dr. did an emergency procedure on me and was fantastic. Great bedside manner - explains everything and takes the time to ensure you and your family are comfortable with the procedure/recovery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420458].votes_count ]]