Rate Dr. Scott Sutherland

Dr. Scott Sutherland's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Scott is the reason I became a chiropractor. I went there in my early 20s with pain in my mid and low back as well as sciatica. I had suffered for years. He explained everything, including my xrays (no one had done that before). His adjustments were gentle and within a few weeks I saw huge changes. I continued to see him while I was in university and the difference he made in my life inspired me to become a chiropractor too so I could do that for others. Thanks Dr. Scott!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

I saw dr southerland when I was a child and all through my teenage years. He was always amazing. I am now in my 30's and havent neen to him in many years because I was out of the province. I have seen many chiropractors over the years and none come close to him. He is a natural, and shares this gift with any who come. Thank you Scott.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Wait time so always so long for appointments. I had to leave practice because going there in the middle of my work day, I can't be waiting an hour for my scheduled appointments all the time....

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

After seeking a competent, confident chiropractor for three years here in London, I finally found Dr Sutherland through a homeopath's referral. Accurate, gentle, effective and caring. Perfect for me! Thanks! There was major work to be done to catch up after three years...

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Scott was my chiropractor for many years. My move from the city left me searching for someone who was OK rather than outstanding like Scott.I now have a good chiropractor but after trying several others I can only say there is no one as good as Scott Sutherland in this field.

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

Dr.Sutherland listens and gets to know you as a whole person and not just a sore joint or muscle. In this way his treatments are more focused as are his recommended exercises and cautions. He doesn't over-treat and allows the body (and bank balance) to heal naturally wherever possible.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Scott is the real deal when it come to the Chiropractic Profession.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

your the best chiropractor in the world practically saved my life

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

Scott is great! Never been to a chiropractor before until my boyfriend suggested it. He explained everything (what was out of place and how he was going to correct it) so I could understand it. And the rest of the staff is awesome!

Submitted May 3, 2008 | flag