Rate Dr. Scott Sutherland

Dr. Scott Sutherland's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr. Scott is the reason I became a chiropractor. I went there in my early 20s with pain in my mid and low back as well as sciatica. I had suffered for years. He explained everything, including my xrays (no one had done that before). His adjustments were gentle and within a few weeks I saw huge changes. I continued to see him while I was in university and the difference he made in my life inspired me to become a chiropractor too so I could do that for others. Thanks Dr. Scott!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I saw dr southerland when I was a child and all through my teenage years. He was always amazing. I am now in my 30's and havent neen to him in many years because I was out of the province. I have seen many chiropractors over the years and none come close to him. He is a natural, and shares this gift with any who come. Thank you Scott.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Wait time so always so long for appointments. I had to leave practice because going there in the middle of my work day, I can't be waiting an hour for my scheduled appointments all the time....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

After seeking a competent, confident chiropractor for three years here in London, I finally found Dr Sutherland through a homeopath's referral. Accurate, gentle, effective and caring. Perfect for me! Thanks! There was major work to be done to catch up after three years...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

Scott was my chiropractor for many years. My move from the city left me searching for someone who was OK rather than outstanding like Scott.I now have a good chiropractor but after trying several others I can only say there is no one as good as Scott Sutherland in this field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr.Sutherland listens and gets to know you as a whole person and not just a sore joint or muscle. In this way his treatments are more focused as are his recommended exercises and cautions. He doesn't over-treat and allows the body (and bank balance) to heal naturally wherever possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Scott is the real deal when it come to the Chiropractic Profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

your the best chiropractor in the world practically saved my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

Scott is great! Never been to a chiropractor before until my boyfriend suggested it. He explained everything (what was out of place and how he was going to correct it) so I could understand it. And the rest of the staff is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1187960].votes_count ]]