Rate Dr. David Sim

Dr. David Sim's Ratings

I have been a patient with Dr.Sim since 2010. The staff at Dr.Sim's office was very friendly,Stacia always had a smile on when she calls me in for my appointment. I am usually intimidated by the tools they use, but they made a feel comfortable. Dr. Sim takes time to explain what he is doing to my teeth. He is always happy to answer any questions about my treatment. The equipment that they use are always sanitary. The amount you pay is worth the treatment. My treatment ended in 2013, and I now have straight teeth, I am very satisfied with the service I got with Dr. Sim and his staff. I will highly recommend him to my friends.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sim always took the time to thoroughly evaluate our children's orthodontic needs. He is honest (in one case, he determined that treatment was NOT necessary), professional and very approachable. From "severe" displacement to more moderate requirements, he treated them all! What great results!! Dr. Sim's staff were and continue to be fantastic, very supportive and informative. All questions were answered and they tried to accommodate our schedule. Bravo! 5 down, 1 to go!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Doctor Sim is a fantastic orthodontist who always takes the time to know his patients better. He constantly tries to improve his dental work. I am very happy with the results.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

About 3 years ago, I was recommended by my best friend to see Dr. Sim. I consulted 3 other orthodontists (by the way) - I know that was overkill but I wanted to be extremely cautious as this will be a long term commitment! I was 26 at that time. It was a great first impression and I was confident after the first consultation and decided to pursue my treatment there. Now, 3 years later (and I recently had my braces removed, Yay!!!) and looking back, it has been truly wonderful monthly visits to Dr. Sim's clinic and worry free daily cleaning routine. I could not be more grateful for everything Dr. Sim did and will HIGHLY recommend him and his clinic to anyone. My best friend will tell you the same! Dr. Sim and his staffs were very professional and perfection was their only goal. Thank you SO much Dr. Sim, Brenda and staffs!!!

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

My two sons had their teeth straightened by Dr. Sim, they both now have million dollar smiles. At age 55, I decided that finally it is my turn, after a life time of half smiles I went to see Dr. Sim. Under his direction I had two gum surgeries, another surgery to install titanium screws and finally Dr. Sim installed the braces. Fast forward 2-1/2 years, I am smiling all the time now. My transformation is both physical and emotional, I can't thank Dr. Sim enough for what he did for me. It is never too late :-))

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

The friendly and punctual staff at Dr.Sim's office made this whole experience enjoyable. Dr. Sim provides service that is reliable, kind and always professional. Deciding to get braces as an adult was a difficult decision, but thanks to Dr. Sim it was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. His expertise and knowledge helped the process go so smoothly and I am 100% satisfied with my results. Thank you for the confidence my new smile has given me. I appreciate your hard work and dedication, it has certainly changed my life.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

We have four children and all four of our children have seen and are being seen by Dr. Sim. Dr. Sim and his staff have always been available to answer any of my or my husband's questions. Our 16 year old who just got his braces off today, presented with a permanent tooth growing in the roof of his mouth and the tooth on the opposite side having grown in twisted. Once these teeth were pulled, Dr. Sim then began his job of correcting the spaces, etc. etc. This process took longer than expected but it was well worth the wait as my son's teeth are absolutely beautiful and perfectly aligned and if you had seen them in the beginning ... well, miracles do exist. My older two sons also saw Dr. Sim and inasmuch as their cases were not as complicated at my 16 year olds, their "reveal" was just as exciting. Our 12 year old is now in the very capable hands of Dr. Sim and his staff and I cannot wait to see what further miracles he has in store.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Dr.Sim was amazing and made my teeth perfect with braces, his helpers were also superb when I needed help, I'd defiantly bring my kids and tell my friends about this amazing orthodontist.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sim and his staff are wonderful (Special Thank you to Brenda for her personal service). They are very punctual when it comes to appointments and very knowledgeable. Dr. Sim takes his time and explained everything to our son. I will (and have) highly recommended him to everyone I know for all their family orthodontist care. Thank you for a wonderful 2 years. Tracy M

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Very pleased with the staff and the efficiency of the office. Great results.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag