Rate Dr. David Sim

Dr. David Sim's Ratings

I didn't like the thought of having wires and such in my mouth for extended periods of time, and I still don't. Fortunately, Dr. David Sim took the time and effort to make braces not as much of a hassle as it could have been. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr Sim and his staff were very professional and the 2 years just seemed to fly by, thanks for making braces a pleasant experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Having had 3 children go through Dr. Sim's office I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. He directly addressed the children so they always felt comfortable with him, always called me in if there was some change to the plan of action, was always on time and was not quick to just pull teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Great results in the end and Dr. David Sim answered all my questions and concerns with great knowledge and understanding. Would recommend to anyone looking to get perfect teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Best experience I've had. Dr. Sim was very honest and informed me with everything that was going on. Also everyone working there was very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

No complains about Dr Sim. Very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Sim always took his time to explain the procedures and process he will take on my child's appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Sim for the great services and support. My son is so proud of his smile and we are thrilled as well on a great job. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr Sim and the staff have been excellent with both kids. Very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been a patient with Dr.Sim since 2010. The staff at Dr.Sim's office was very friendly,Stacia always had a smile on when she calls me in for my appointment. I am usually intimidated by the tools they use, but they made a feel comfortable. Dr. Sim takes time to explain what he is doing to my teeth. He is always happy to answer any questions about my treatment. The equipment that they use are always sanitary. The amount you pay is worth the treatment. My treatment ended in 2013, and I now have straight teeth, I am very satisfied with the service I got with Dr. Sim and his staff. I will highly recommend him to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr. Sim always took the time to thoroughly evaluate our children's orthodontic needs. He is honest (in one case, he determined that treatment was NOT necessary), professional and very approachable. From "severe" displacement to more moderate requirements, he treated them all! What great results!! Dr. Sim's staff were and continue to be fantastic, very supportive and informative. All questions were answered and they tried to accommodate our schedule. Bravo! 5 down, 1 to go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420760].votes_count ]]