You may also like

Rate Dr. David Sim

Dr. David Sim's Ratings

We moved to Kanata recently and needed to find a orthodontist to take over treatment of my daughter's orthodontic braces after 2.5 years. Our previous orthodontist office was excellent. I have a few issues with Dr. Sim and his practice. First, the receptionist/office manager is rude, ignorant and has no sense of customer service whatsoever.

My daughter case is a straight forward case of overbite and miss aligned teeth. I expected her continued treatment to be a year or so. We went to 3 office visits (including one for molds/exrays) without a single discussion of her treatment plan, the time period estimated for her treatment or any details of a payment plan.

So we were surprised to get a two year general treatment contract in the mail telling us what the plan charges were. At the next office visit, the receptionist proceeded to charge me for a monthly plan payment to a contract I hadn't signed or agreed to. It's just sensible and reasonable to know what service and treatments are going to cost prior to agreeing to pay for a service.

As for how good a orthodontist Dr Sim is, I can only hope he does his work better than he runs his business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I didn't like the thought of having wires and such in my mouth for extended periods of time, and I still don't. Fortunately, Dr. David Sim took the time and effort to make braces not as much of a hassle as it could have been. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr Sim and his staff were very professional and the 2 years just seemed to fly by, thanks for making braces a pleasant experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Having had 3 children go through Dr. Sim's office I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. He directly addressed the children so they always felt comfortable with him, always called me in if there was some change to the plan of action, was always on time and was not quick to just pull teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Great results in the end and Dr. David Sim answered all my questions and concerns with great knowledge and understanding. Would recommend to anyone looking to get perfect teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Best experience I've had. Dr. Sim was very honest and informed me with everything that was going on. Also everyone working there was very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

No complains about Dr Sim. Very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Sim always took his time to explain the procedures and process he will take on my child's appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Sim for the great services and support. My son is so proud of his smile and we are thrilled as well on a great job. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr Sim and the staff have been excellent with both kids. Very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I have been a patient with Dr.Sim since 2010. The staff at Dr.Sim's office was very friendly,Stacia always had a smile on when she calls me in for my appointment. I am usually intimidated by the tools they use, but they made a feel comfortable. Dr. Sim takes time to explain what he is doing to my teeth. He is always happy to answer any questions about my treatment. The equipment that they use are always sanitary. The amount you pay is worth the treatment. My treatment ended in 2013, and I now have straight teeth, I am very satisfied with the service I got with Dr. Sim and his staff. I will highly recommend him to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][420761].votes_count ]]