Rate Dr. Michael Kroetsch

Dr. Michael Kroetsch's Ratings

I am saddened that he is leaving He is the best .Always caring compassionate just an amazing Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I'm so sad to hear that Dr. Kroetsch is closing his practice. He is such an amazing individual. We wish him all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is a wonderful Dr. unfortunately he is closing is practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

my family has been with Dr Mike since he started family practice. He's always there to treat us without us feeling rushed or our concerns are unwarranted. Always can provide come help with our giving us pills. Gets to the actual root of the issue. and when needed, quick referral to a specialist. Dr Mike has helped us through all kinds of health concerns from injuries from 2 active kids to mental health. He's never let us down. he even took on my aging father when he needed a Dr. Dr Mike is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

We love Dr Mike! He is one of the main reasons that we did not move out to the coast. He always listens and gives good, understandable answers, and has time for a quick visit. We are so glad that he inherited us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I couldn't agree more with previous comments. Dr. Kroetsch does not push pills, knows where to find the answers to problems and is not afraid to refer patients to specialists. Those referals are always prompt. A wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Such a wonderful doctor--he listens, cares, explains what's happening and options as applicable. He makes excellent referrals to specialists as required. I feel so fortunate to have him as my family physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Mike for years. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and in the rare instance that he does not know is always able to find a solution even if it's at a specialist. I have found other doctors are quick to prescribe something just to get through patients, however Dr. Mike gives me alternatives to try before drugs. I feel he is a valuable part of my health care team and that he genuinely cares about both my physical and mental health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1188086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

He took me in when I married my husband, and could not find a family doctor that I trusted. He takes care of the entire family. Very knowledgeable, and very helpful. He is always willing to listen. He is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1188085].votes_count ]]