You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Kroetsch

Dr. Michael Kroetsch's Ratings

We are sad that that Dr M. kroetsch is leaving his practice He is the best Dr we have had. Always caring and compassionate, awesome bedside manner, just an amazing Doctor! We will miss you. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Will miss Dr Kroetsch very much. The best Dr I have ever had. Very caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Mike is the best, not sure how a new physician will be able to come close to his compassionate care over the year. We wish you the very best in your future endeavours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I am saddened that he is leaving He is the best .Always caring compassionate just an amazing Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I'm so sad to hear that Dr. Kroetsch is closing his practice. He is such an amazing individual. We wish him all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is a wonderful Dr. unfortunately he is closing is practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

my family has been with Dr Mike since he started family practice. He's always there to treat us without us feeling rushed or our concerns are unwarranted. Always can provide come help with our giving us pills. Gets to the actual root of the issue. and when needed, quick referral to a specialist. Dr Mike has helped us through all kinds of health concerns from injuries from 2 active kids to mental health. He's never let us down. he even took on my aging father when he needed a Dr. Dr Mike is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

We love Dr Mike! He is one of the main reasons that we did not move out to the coast. He always listens and gives good, understandable answers, and has time for a quick visit. We are so glad that he inherited us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I couldn't agree more with previous comments. Dr. Kroetsch does not push pills, knows where to find the answers to problems and is not afraid to refer patients to specialists. Those referals are always prompt. A wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Such a wonderful doctor--he listens, cares, explains what's happening and options as applicable. He makes excellent referrals to specialists as required. I feel so fortunate to have him as my family physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559759].votes_count ]]