Rate Dr. Michael Kroetsch

Dr. Michael Kroetsch's Ratings

Such a wonderful doctor--he listens, cares, explains what's happening and options as applicable. He makes excellent referrals to specialists as required. I feel so fortunate to have him as my family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Mike for years. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and in the rare instance that he does not know is always able to find a solution even if it's at a specialist. I have found other doctors are quick to prescribe something just to get through patients, however Dr. Mike gives me alternatives to try before drugs. I feel he is a valuable part of my health care team and that he genuinely cares about both my physical and mental health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

He took me in when I married my husband, and could not find a family doctor that I trusted. He takes care of the entire family. Very knowledgeable, and very helpful. He is always willing to listen. He is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

Our family has been spoiled by having Dr. Kroetsch as a physician and friend, he took all 3 of us as patients even when he had stoped taking on patients. You can tell the quailty of a office when you can have comfortable conversations with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Made a tough decision and saved my life. It's hard to beat that. He's a nice guy, down-to-earth, the kind of person you'd run into at the grocery store. And an incredible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Mike has always been helpful and supportive of all my medical concerns. He has always listened to me about my symptoms and has been able to offer excellent advice and treatment options. I would recommend Dr. Kroetsch to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Best family doctor my wife and I have ever had - and we're close to retirement! Caring, practical. Want's you to be well and feeling good. Excellent with diagnoses and takes the time to explainissues and options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Saved my life. Incredible doctor, actually cares and makes tough decisions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

Dr Kroetsch is a most comptetent, informed and caring dr. He is interested in us as his patients, and seems to truly care about the welfare of my husband and I. I/we think he is an excellent dr. He takes time to discuss any questions and explains and answers any questions that we pose. I do trust his judgement, and am confident that he stays informed and up to date on current medical issues. I/we are so glad that we found him in this city. It is not always easy to find a family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188079].votes_count ]]