You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Kroetsch

Dr. Michael Kroetsch's Ratings

I was welcomed so genuinely to his practice. He was always so interested in my health even someone in his eighty's. I always felt he was interested in me after a visit. Many thanks Dr. Kroetsch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

He is the Best Doctor I have ever had. He is so concerned for your well being and is such a nice person! I have been very lucky to have him over the last 10 years! He isn't just an "in and out" doctor. He will take the time and truly figure out your issues and be willing to offer extra support.
I hope he will continue to practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2833286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I've been with Mike since his days in Bow Ness. First began seeing him in Jan. 2005 and never looked back. He's been absolutely wonderful and the first family Doctor that I feel totally cares about his patients with empathy, kindness, caring compassion and friendliness. His staff has been terrific over the years as well. I'm going to miss him hugely but I also want to wish him all the very best for him & his family and say thank you for everything.
Val H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I am extremely sad to see Dr. Kroetsch leave. He is a great caring doctor who has been so helpful to me ever since his practice opened. It will be hard to find anyone to equal his abilities. Thank you for all the years

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2792815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

We are sad that that Dr M. kroetsch is leaving his practice He is the best Dr we have had. Always caring and compassionate, awesome bedside manner, just an amazing Doctor! We will miss you. Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Will miss Dr Kroetsch very much. The best Dr I have ever had. Very caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Mike is the best, not sure how a new physician will be able to come close to his compassionate care over the year. We wish you the very best in your future endeavours.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I am saddened that he is leaving He is the best .Always caring compassionate just an amazing Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I'm so sad to hear that Dr. Kroetsch is closing his practice. He is such an amazing individual. We wish him all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is a wonderful Dr. unfortunately he is closing is practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747038].votes_count ]]