Rate Dr. Michael Kroetsch

Dr. Michael Kroetsch's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Mike for years. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns and in the rare instance that he does not know is always able to find a solution even if it's at a specialist. I have found other doctors are quick to prescribe something just to get through patients, however Dr. Mike gives me alternatives to try before drugs. I feel he is a valuable part of my health care team and that he genuinely cares about both my physical and mental health.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

He took me in when I married my husband, and could not find a family doctor that I trusted. He takes care of the entire family. Very knowledgeable, and very helpful. He is always willing to listen. He is an excellent doctor.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Our family has been spoiled by having Dr. Kroetsch as a physician and friend, he took all 3 of us as patients even when he had stoped taking on patients. You can tell the quailty of a office when you can have comfortable conversations with him and his staff.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

Made a tough decision and saved my life. It's hard to beat that. He's a nice guy, down-to-earth, the kind of person you'd run into at the grocery store. And an incredible doctor.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mike has always been helpful and supportive of all my medical concerns. He has always listened to me about my symptoms and has been able to offer excellent advice and treatment options. I would recommend Dr. Kroetsch to anyone.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

Best family doctor my wife and I have ever had - and we're close to retirement! Caring, practical. Want's you to be well and feeling good. Excellent with diagnoses and takes the time to explainissues and options.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Saved my life. Incredible doctor, actually cares and makes tough decisions.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr Kroetsch is a most comptetent, informed and caring dr. He is interested in us as his patients, and seems to truly care about the welfare of my husband and I. I/we think he is an excellent dr. He takes time to discuss any questions and explains and answers any questions that we pose. I do trust his judgement, and am confident that he stays informed and up to date on current medical issues. I/we are so glad that we found him in this city. It is not always easy to find a family physician.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kroetsch is the best doctor ever! He knows so much, and he is so attentive, patient and just amazing! Our favourite doctor in Canada!!!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag