Dr. Dawn M. Arena

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Dawn M. Arena has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5595381
03/07/14 5 5 5 5 Dr.Arena is my dentist and my family dentist and has been for many years. Dr. Arena has been working in this area for over 15 years and has had way over thousands of patients. I just went for my 6 month check-up, everything looks good. Dr Arena over the years has done a bridge,crowns, fillings, cleanings and lazar whiting for me. My husband and children love her and her staff,they all have have had dental work by her, also my parents have had work done by Dr. Arena when they are here. A very caring dentist with great skills and a kind person.Will go out of her way for you.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 5580405
26/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arena is great, has done wonders for me. It is a small office. Maria her assistant is so kind has been with Doc for years. There always there for you when you need them. She uses Endo specialist for root canals here specialist are top shelf. She will be making me a bridge now, looking forward to seeing my new teeth
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 5572032

20/06/14 2 1 2 2 I do not want to negatively effect someone's livelihood. But the care was terrible and took months. Appts. took hours as the Dr. scheduled too many patients at once. The "real" tech was relegated to filing insurance claims while a "trainee" was doing procedures he was unqualified to do (not his fault-no real training or license). I had to ask for the real tech when he couldn't figure things out and instead jammed things into my mouth. I would leave the office and the temp would fall off on the way home. Bite hurt but Dr. in a rush esp. once she was paid. Six months later I went to a new dentist and was told that two of the three crowns were done improperly and had margins. As a result,bacteria reinfected the root canal on one. Need 2 new crowns. Got 2nd opinion that confirmed it was true. Had first $900 crown drilled off (money down the drain)and a temp put on. Retreated root canal $1600; now will need to pay for new crowns. My instinct was to RUN when I first went here-wish I had.
RID: 5565888
17/06/14 5 5 5 5 Came back this season with the family as usual. We went to finish up with our dental work. My husband and I are very happy with our dental work. Dr. Arena has added alot of new and interesting things to the practice and continues to educate herself and staff. Thank You, will see you again next season.
RID: 5229662
08/03/14 5 5 5 5 Very happy I went to see Dr. Arena. I found her to be very knowledgeable and the office was a peaceful place. She took me out of pain, and made a beautiful new crown for me. Have already referred her to my friends.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dawn" to "Dawn M."
RID: 2745453
03/08/13 5 5 5 5 My Entire Family been seeing Dr.Arena for Years we've been very Happy with the procedures performed by her. Wow Wonderful Hands she has smooth filling no pain at all even after the procedure.Her Entire Staff is Wonderful knowledgeable, caring.Will Recommend hands Down!! BTW thanks for my free trial on Uthera its really starting to Show Results...Geo
Insurance: Assurant
Respond

31/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2718249

25/07/13 1 1 1 1 This was the worst dental experience of my life. Her 19 year old assistant did more work in my mouth than Arena did. He tried to yank out a temporary with pliers in one hand and his other hand on my forehead. I couldn't believe it. My mouth was killing me and when she did the procedure it was extremely painful. That was over six months ago and the crown she put in is still sensitive and hurts, and it doesn't look so great either. All she cared about was being paid in full. And I was even threatened that she wouldn't finish anything or even look at me unless she was paid in full. OMG! Never again.  Respond
RID: 2703040
08/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arena made me a new bridge the old one who was made by a different dentist came apart. A good experience very happy. Staff was nice and the doctor I found to be very knowledgeable and kind. She listened to my needs and took time with me not rushing. Did not wait long before being seen, relaxing office. Very Happy
Insurance: AARP
Respond

16/06/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2661601

24/05/13 1 1 1 1 I have been to many dentist and this BY FAR was the worst experience I've ever had. I left there with cracked lips from where she pulled the sides of my mouth without putting moisturizer, her mother who was working at the front was sooooooooooo rude, didn't want to answer any of my questions and even insulted me. They are not compassionate people and just after money money money. Oh, and a year later, I've got so much pain in my mouth from the teeth that she worked on--sensitivity that I've never had before..DO NOT GO TO HER. The only reason I went there if because she was supposed to be the best dentist in Naples. Whoever voted her the best must be in her family or friends trying to get her more business because she is the worst and her office is the worst dental office I've ever been in.  Respond
RID: 2465427
04/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arena is a great doctor! Her staff is very kind as well. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Arena.  Respond

22/04/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1539969
17/09/11 5 5 5 5 What a great experience,beautiful office so clean.Staff was so polite.Dr Arena is a real professional her work is beautiful. Will be telling my family to go to her for their dental work.  Respond
RID: 1420678
19/04/11 1 5 5 5 Doctor is great. Very knowledgeable does beautiful work.
Respond

27/09/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1210640
19/07/10 4 5 5 5 Happy with dental work good experience will refer to others.
Insurance: Aetna