Rate Dr. Dawn M. Arena

Dr. Dawn M. Arena's Ratings

Just finished my vacation, would you know it on my trip I got a terrible toothache. Dr. Arena was remarkable, she got to the problem, dealt with it made me look and feel great. thanks doc

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Arena is my dentist, for a old guy she takes care of my teeth. They look and feel great.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2745545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I like Dr. Arena she is great dentist for a old guy like me. She takes care of my teeth. I can eat anything. She cares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

A very knowledge dentist , took care of the problem when another one could not. She explained everything and was understanding and her staff was very kind. My teeth look and feel like when I was was young. Thank You

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2697800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Come every year to my winter home, this year my husband had a terrible pain on one side of his face. was referred to Dr. Arena from a friend. She was great took care of the problems and we are off to play golf pain free and looking good.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2696809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Just moved here Dr. Arena is a good dentist, had an infection showed me everything and went over everything. Takes most insurances very fair. I feel great.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2667331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I had just moved here, Dr. Arena is a very good dentist I had an infection and needed a lot of dental care and TLC. She went over everything and showed me everything seeing is believing. A great chairside manner, very gentle, happy I went to her office Thank You will refer to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2667328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666782].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

My mom needed dental care, she is elderly, Dr. Arena was very good with mom. Mom was happy with her dental care

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2661541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I am visiting beautiful Naples, I am so glad I choose your office. You took me out of pain. Thank You. I had a great experience and I learned alot about my dental health care.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2640367].votes_count ]]