Rate Dr. Dawn M. Arena

Dr. Dawn M. Arena's Ratings

A very knowledge dentist , took care of the problem when another one could not. She explained everything and was understanding and her staff was very kind. My teeth look and feel like when I was was young. Thank You

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2697800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Come every year to my winter home, this year my husband had a terrible pain on one side of his face. was referred to Dr. Arena from a friend. She was great took care of the problems and we are off to play golf pain free and looking good.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2696809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Just moved here Dr. Arena is a good dentist, had an infection showed me everything and went over everything. Takes most insurances very fair. I feel great.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2667331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I had just moved here, Dr. Arena is a very good dentist I had an infection and needed a lot of dental care and TLC. She went over everything and showed me everything seeing is believing. A great chairside manner, very gentle, happy I went to her office Thank You will refer to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2667328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666782].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

My mom needed dental care, she is elderly, Dr. Arena was very good with mom. Mom was happy with her dental care

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2661541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I am visiting beautiful Naples, I am so glad I choose your office. You took me out of pain. Thank You. I had a great experience and I learned alot about my dental health care.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2640367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Had a good experience. Very clean and happy personal.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2599926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Thank You Dr. Arena you are a very experience dentist, Not only was I suffering from daily headaches but just not myself for several months. Thought it was the change of weather since moving here or something blowing in the wind. Needing a cleaning you found a very bad tooth oh my, did not have a clue. You took care of the problem made me a beautiful bridge it looks and feels great. It's been two months and my headaches are gone who knew a tooth could cause such a great problem. Thank You, Thank You

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2578091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Back for a vacation a cleaning 1 filling . It's great to see everyone, coming back for a laser teeth whitening before I go leave.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2512909].votes_count ]]