Rate Dr. Dawn M. Arena

Dr. Dawn M. Arena's Ratings

Back for a vacation a cleaning 1 filling . It's great to see everyone, coming back for a laser teeth whitening before I go leave.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I had a great experience at Dr. Arena office. I left feeling and looking great. I had work done about 6 months ago and was so happy with the results I came back to finish up. A very kind an gentle dentist, they really care about your well being. Have family coming soon and they need dental work and Dr. Arena has already been in contact with their dentist they are looking forward to there new home in Naples. I can't wait to show them the new me.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr.Arena is my dentist and my family dentist and has been for many years. Dr. Arena has been working in this area for over 15 years and has had way over thousands of patients. I just went for my 6 month check-up, everything looks good. Dr Arena over the years has done a bridge,crowns, fillings, cleanings and lazar whiting for me. My husband and children love her and her staff,they all have have had dental work by her, also my parents have had work done by Dr. Arena when they are here. A very caring dentist with great skills and a kind person.Will go out of her way for you.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Arena is great, has done wonders for me. It is a small office. Maria her assistant is so kind has been with Doc for years. There always there for you when you need them. She uses Endo specialist for root canals here specialist are top shelf. She will be making me a bridge now, looking forward to seeing my new teeth

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

I do not want to negatively effect someone's livelihood. But the care was terrible and took months. Appts. took hours as the Dr. scheduled too many patients at once. The "real" tech was relegated to filing insurance claims while a "trainee" was doing procedures he was unqualified to do (not his fault-no real training or license). I had to ask for the real tech when he couldn't figure things out and instead jammed things into my mouth. I would leave the office and the temp would fall off on the way home. Bite hurt but Dr. in a rush esp. once she was paid. Six months later I went to a new dentist and was told that two of the three crowns were done improperly and had margins. As a result,bacteria reinfected the root canal on one. Need 2 new crowns. Got 2nd opinion that confirmed it was true. Had first $900 crown drilled off (money down the drain)and a temp put on. Retreated root canal $1600; now will need to pay for new crowns. My instinct was to RUN when I first went here-wish I had.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Came back this season with the family as usual. We went to finish up with our dental work. My husband and I are very happy with our dental work. Dr. Arena has added alot of new and interesting things to the practice and continues to educate herself and staff. Thank You, will see you again next season.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Very happy I went to see Dr. Arena. I found her to be very knowledgeable and the office was a peaceful place. She took me out of pain, and made a beautiful new crown for me. Have already referred her to my friends.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

My Entire Family been seeing Dr.Arena for Years we've been very Happy with the procedures performed by her. Wow Wonderful Hands she has smooth filling no pain at all even after the procedure.Her Entire Staff is Wonderful knowledgeable, caring.Will Recommend hands Down!! BTW thanks for my free trial on Uthera its really starting to Show Results...Geo

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

This was the worst dental experience of my life. Her 19 year old assistant did more work in my mouth than Arena did. He tried to yank out a temporary with pliers in one hand and his other hand on my forehead. I couldn't believe it. My mouth was killing me and when she did the procedure it was extremely painful. That was over six months ago and the crown she put in is still sensitive and hurts, and it doesn't look so great either. All she cared about was being paid in full. And I was even threatened that she wouldn't finish anything or even look at me unless she was paid in full. OMG! Never again.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Arena made me a new bridge the old one who was made by a different dentist came apart. A good experience very happy. Staff was nice and the doctor I found to be very knowledgeable and kind. She listened to my needs and took time with me not rushing. Did not wait long before being seen, relaxing office. Very Happy

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag