You may also like

Rate Dr. Dawn M. Arena

Dr. Dawn M. Arena's Ratings

Went to Dr Arena because a friend recommended her was very disappointed. I found her front desk person Maria very rude and rushed. I asked several questions about my insurance could not get a reasonable answer. Then when I was seated I had to wait for quite some time. Dr. Arena came in and I tried to explain something to her, she was very loud and would not listen to what I had to say about my past dental health problems. I thought it would be better if I was to see another dentist whom I could communicate with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Had a good experience better than my last dentist. Had no insurance the prices were fair. Very happy with the work done on my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2765740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I'm so happy to have gone to Dr Arena, her staff is very pleasant a very clean office loved the music. It was painless had a lot of dental care done. Very happy with all she did.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2765738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Just finished my vacation, would you know it on my trip I got a terrible toothache. Dr. Arena was remarkable, she got to the problem, dealt with it made me look and feel great. thanks doc

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2757167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Arena is my dentist, for a old guy she takes care of my teeth. They look and feel great.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2745545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I like Dr. Arena she is great dentist for a old guy like me. She takes care of my teeth. I can eat anything. She cares.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2745544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

A very knowledge dentist , took care of the problem when another one could not. She explained everything and was understanding and her staff was very kind. My teeth look and feel like when I was was young. Thank You

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2697800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Come every year to my winter home, this year my husband had a terrible pain on one side of his face. was referred to Dr. Arena from a friend. She was great took care of the problems and we are off to play golf pain free and looking good.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2696809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Just moved here Dr. Arena is a good dentist, had an infection showed me everything and went over everything. Takes most insurances very fair. I feel great.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2667331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I had just moved here, Dr. Arena is a very good dentist I had an infection and needed a lot of dental care and TLC. She went over everything and showed me everything seeing is believing. A great chairside manner, very gentle, happy I went to her office Thank You will refer to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2667328].votes_count ]]