Rate Dr. John J. Murphy

Dr. John J. Murphy's Ratings

Nice guys but he didn't diagnose a Planter's wart (" I don't know what it is") properly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, took care of my problem in an excellent manner. I have never been disappointed with anyone associated with Johns Hopkins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr. Murphy was my third podiatrist. I have found him to be knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and not difficult to get an appointment with. He did make me a very expensive orthotic that I was not totally happy with. But he was willing to adjust it for me for free. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

I went to Dr Murphy on the advice given on RateMD. I too found him to be both knowledgeable and thorough. When he recommended surgery, I got a 2nd opinion from an orthopedic surgeon who agreed with Dr Murphy. I will update this after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Murphy is very knowledgeable and helpful. He took the time to explain in great detail about the "problem" I had. He did not rush and was very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421207].votes_count ]]