Rate Dr. Ronald Kingsman

Dr. Ronald Kingsman's Ratings

Dr Kingsman is a caring,knowledgable,and totally devoted doctor. He NEVER rushes patients and always goes the extra mile. I have been his patient for 30 years and would consider him one of the most exceptional people I have been lucky enough to know!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

A terrific doctor who displays genuine care for his patients. I felt that he truly cared for my health and took his time with me. It is unfortunate that he isn't taking any new patients. I saw him in urgent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I seen this doctor at the Urgent Care at Oshawa Medical, i was there for a serious bacterial ear infection, i tod him the ear was extremely sore, little did i know he had already judged me as a drug/pill user because i have long hair >:S. But when he went to examine my ear he was extremely rough pulling on it harshly and jamming the intrament into my ear on 2 sepreate occassions >:(, and he then asked me if i had a medical plan which was ODSP, he then knowingly prescribed ear drops he knew were not covered, and when my Pharmacist called to see about an alternative he refused to change the prescription, and said i could either pay for the prescription he issued or go without >:( this guy had no idea the seriousness of the infection and the simple fact if left untreated could cause life threatening dmg to surrounding organs and possibly kill me, he is an absolute IDIOT and maybe was a good doctor 50 years ago but not in modern medicines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kingsman since I was 12 years old. I have not always been very good at seeing him regularly but when I have needed him he has always been there. He took both my son's as patients when they were born. He was there for me when I lost my 3rd son and I didn't see him again for years. I was having some health problems that sent me to a walk in clinic on three different occasions. The third time they found a Pancreatic tumour that has proved to be both incurable and inoperable. Dr. Kingsman has proved me with almost as much information about my condition as both my Oncologists. Even with there being nothing he can personally do for my treatment he sees me regularly to see how things progress but mainly just to see how I am doing through it. You may have a little wait to get in the exam room but when you do get I never worry that Dr. Kingsman's help will be lacking. I feel lucky to have him as my family doctor and dread the day I must find a new one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Kingsman ordered for me to have a 24-hour heart monitor and was supposed to forward the results to my family doctor...3 weeks later and after me calling their offices twice asking them to send the results to my doctor and them CONFIRMING they would send them, my doctor still has not gotten them. I will never trust this doctor with tests again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Kingsman has been my doctor since I was about 16 yrs. old I think....he also looks after my husband, my mom, sister , and son . He is one of the best. He spends enough time with you and asks you everthing there is to know..he is very polite, and funny and always gets you to a specialist in good time , if he figures you need one. I too like the rest of his patients fear he will retire on us soon. We moved about 70 minutes away and still keep him as our doctor as we appreciate his good care. Thanks Dr. Kingsman for bieng there for us all these years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2010

Excellent Dr. Very thorough with his examinations and test results, in fact there are times when I feel that he is over cautious. Definitely not looking forward to the day he says he is going to retire as to me he is irreplaceable. Only complaint I have is he runs over on his appointments but I am glad that he does not treat his patients like they are on a conveyor belt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

Doctor Kingsman has been my doctor since the age of 13 I am now 45. He has been with me through the birth of my 2 daughters, my divorce, my father's heart attacks, my mother's cancer, my tumor and my daughter's miscarriage. Through the years he has provided good service to my family but for the last 10 years I feel he has taken on to many patients, I feel very rushed now and when I have an appointment with him he is in and out in about 5 to 8 mins. To have a physical you have to wait 6 months now, before I would only have to wait one month. He asks you to come back after your tests and when you do he asks why are you here, should'nt he have made a note in reference to this in my file. A couple of times he has wanted to provide a perscription for my father, one that he is allergic to. Again should this not have been written down on the inside of my father's file for Dr. Kingsman to reference. Don't get me wrong I am pleased with him as a doctor over the years but it is time for him to retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2008

Like some others writing here, my daughters and I were fortunate indeed to have Dr. Kingsman as our family doctor for 22 years. And the only reason he isn't still 'our doctor' is because we moved away. We haven't found a replacement that even comes close to how caring and concerned he was about all of us. THE BEST and ONE IN A MILLION !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

I have been with Dr. Kingsman pretty well from the beginning of his practice. He is more than a doctor, he is a friend. He makes you feel you can talk to him about anything! He has taken compassionate care of my family (me, my hubby & 2 girls)and has done an awesome job. I don't know what I would do without him as our Family Doctor. He is full of empathy, funny, always walks in with a smile on his face. He is one of the few Doctors that, if he does not know what is wrong with you, he doesn't pretend he does!!He will get you the best specialist he can to take care of you! Yes, unfortunately I don't know what we are going to do when Dr. Kingsman retires:(((( I will never find another Doctor that could walk in his shoes for the person he is and that really scares me!!! But, I also have to say, that if anyone derserves to retire, it is our Dr. Kingsman. Thanks Dr Kingsman:) "YOU ARE DA BEST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188213].votes_count ]]