Rate Dr. Arturo Garza

Dr. Arturo Garza's Ratings

Hello,
Im terrible at writing reviews so I promised myself that when I got back from my treatment I would do this for everyone out there looking into Dr. Garza. First of all my experience was MUCH different than I thought it would be. I live in Colorado and I was scared to death crossing the border I thought I would for sure get raped or kidnapped or something but surprisingly I NEVER once felt unsafe....NEVER. The office is just passed the border in a quiet little neighborhood. I stayed in Brownsville at the staybridge ( best choice by the way) The driver David came to pick me up everyday which was awesome. He speaks no English so if your Spanish is as good as mine don't bother trying to communicate :) he would take me in to my appointments where you should never be in a hurry, bring a good book. Everything went good even though my fist attempt was unsuccessful I felt that the staff was nice even though no one really speaks English accept Dr Claudia and Dr. Garza They make you feel comfortable. The total cost is 2900.00 for the actual IVF and plan on spending in the upwards of 1500.00 in Medications even though they tell you 800-1000 thats just not realistic. I spoke with another lady that was having IVF done at the same time I was doing it and she spent the exact amount. If you go in with the understanding that culturally its VERY different than it is in the states you wont be disapointed. They're not very good at explaning things to you so you really need to be educated when you go into this whole IVF thing on your own. We wanted to do the sperm spinning method for a girl and the cost of that was 500.00 where in other parts of the country it can range in the upwards of 1500.00 Also be aware of the exchange rate of the day in Mexico it can either work in your favor or really against you, for example they told me one day that my meds were gonna cost me 500 american dollars so I used my Credit Card and when I looked at my statement it only came out to 400.00 us dollars. When I went to pay for the IVF they ran my card for 2900.00 or so I thought but the rate of the peso was much more valuable that day so my recommendation is if you dont want to play the game write them a check and you will know EXACTLY what you are spending. I go back in Feb for my FET and I feel very at ease with the whole thing so I really hopes this helps someone out there!! I really wish there was more info on him when I did this the first time it would have saved alot of heartburn :)

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2674313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Can you please provide an approximate of the IVF treatment would cost?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

It was a pleasure meeting with Dr Garza.
He is very knowledgable & receptive. Furthermoe what strikes me most is that though he is of the scientific community he seem to be a true man of God!!
That is why I trust him to help with my infertility issues; he leveled with me about all my options and clearly layed out the steps necessary for my safety and a successful outcome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Pregnant with twins after second attempt thanks to Dr Arturo Garza...

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2518217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I love Dr. Garza, after unsuccessful fertility treatments in the us, I turned to Dr. Garza for help. He diagnosed me with endometriosis, which no doctor in the US told me. He is very knowledgeable, and a great human being. His staff is very helpful and makes you feel very comfortable. I remember going in the summer. He let one of his nurses who was a single mom take her kids to work so they wouldn't have to stay alone at the house. That says a lot about him. I still remember him saying "Don't worry, you will get pregnant, I promise" I got pregnant with my baby boy the third time. I recommend Dr. Garza without any reservation. He has a chofer that will pick you up in Brownsville if you don't have a ride to go to mexico. He has bilingual staff. Thank you Dr. Garza God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

After 13 years of unsuccessful procedures to get pregnant in the U.S., my husband and I decided to visit Dr. Morales on July 2008. He recommended invitro in our case. I was very pleased with the doctor and his staff. Within a period of 3 weeks, we were pregnant and it happened on our first procedure. I was ecstatic when we had our first and only son. I am very grateful to Dr. Morales for his services and that fact that I was able to experience motherhood. I will never be able to repay him for my son, but I know that I will continue to tell friends about my experience. We will visit him again this summer to add another addition to our family. We hope and pray to God that we have a similar experience. God Bless Dr. Morales for helping parents that have lost all hope!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Best doctor ever!!! I got pregnant the first time that he practiced the IVF on me. I'm expecting twins ;) Dr. Garza has given me the best experience that I have never imagine! God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][421444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I had IVF at dr garza's clinic. He was very nice he made sure my husband was able to be in room while I had my transfer. I didnt like the fact that I didn't get to see a picture of my embryos. I wasnt completely happy I felt like I didn't know a lot about what was going on. However I am going back for my FET since my first try was unsuccessful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Hi I had done one round of IVF with Dr Garza and his staff sept 2012, I love Dr Garza and all of his staff!! Iwas very anxious and scared, however me not knowing much Spanish, my husband is from Matamoras, therefore him being with me made it so much easier. Dr Garza even let me get a picture of the eggs before they were inseminated, even tho I did not carry them embryos that were inseminated,,,which was only 2 at 3 day embyos. I had 7 total retrieved and 5 took perfectly. I have 3 left in blastocyst hatched grade aa ready to be inseminated when we return for our last attempt in aug 2013. Will let you all know what happens on this round. praying we come home with our miracle baby or babies....blessed be to all and hi 5 to dr garza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

They tell you at the beginning that you will pay 2500$ for in vitro but, you start to pay one appointment, otger, 10000of stupid injections. i said stupid because this doctor gives the same treatment (same injections and medicines) for all patients, no matter what is their problem to conceive, he just make you take same medicines. From my experience 7patients in vitro just obe pregnant (and that obd was trying to get pregnant with him for obe year at that time). And forget about having an appoibtment early in the morning and be available later because when i went to matamoros, i was spending all morning and part of the afternoon waiting because his clinic is packed because he is aparently " cheaper" than other foctors. and 100 complains that i will not write in here. only my advice:don't waste your money with this doctor. good person but not good in his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421446].votes_count ]]