Rate Dr. Arturo Garza

Dr. Arturo Garza's Ratings

Can you please provide an approximate of the IVF treatment would cost?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

It was a pleasure meeting with Dr Garza.
He is very knowledgable & receptive. Furthermoe what strikes me most is that though he is of the scientific community he seem to be a true man of God!!
That is why I trust him to help with my infertility issues; he leveled with me about all my options and clearly layed out the steps necessary for my safety and a successful outcome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Pregnant with twins after second attempt thanks to Dr Arturo Garza...

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2518217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I love Dr. Garza, after unsuccessful fertility treatments in the us, I turned to Dr. Garza for help. He diagnosed me with endometriosis, which no doctor in the US told me. He is very knowledgeable, and a great human being. His staff is very helpful and makes you feel very comfortable. I remember going in the summer. He let one of his nurses who was a single mom take her kids to work so they wouldn't have to stay alone at the house. That says a lot about him. I still remember him saying "Don't worry, you will get pregnant, I promise" I got pregnant with my baby boy the third time. I recommend Dr. Garza without any reservation. He has a chofer that will pick you up in Brownsville if you don't have a ride to go to mexico. He has bilingual staff. Thank you Dr. Garza God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

After 13 years of unsuccessful procedures to get pregnant in the U.S., my husband and I decided to visit Dr. Morales on July 2008. He recommended invitro in our case. I was very pleased with the doctor and his staff. Within a period of 3 weeks, we were pregnant and it happened on our first procedure. I was ecstatic when we had our first and only son. I am very grateful to Dr. Morales for his services and that fact that I was able to experience motherhood. I will never be able to repay him for my son, but I know that I will continue to tell friends about my experience. We will visit him again this summer to add another addition to our family. We hope and pray to God that we have a similar experience. God Bless Dr. Morales for helping parents that have lost all hope!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2359209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Best doctor ever!!! I got pregnant the first time that he practiced the IVF on me. I'm expecting twins ;) Dr. Garza has given me the best experience that I have never imagine! God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][421444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I had IVF at dr garza's clinic. He was very nice he made sure my husband was able to be in room while I had my transfer. I didnt like the fact that I didn't get to see a picture of my embryos. I wasnt completely happy I felt like I didn't know a lot about what was going on. However I am going back for my FET since my first try was unsuccessful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Hi I had done one round of IVF with Dr Garza and his staff sept 2012, I love Dr Garza and all of his staff!! Iwas very anxious and scared, however me not knowing much Spanish, my husband is from Matamoras, therefore him being with me made it so much easier. Dr Garza even let me get a picture of the eggs before they were inseminated, even tho I did not carry them embryos that were inseminated,,,which was only 2 at 3 day embyos. I had 7 total retrieved and 5 took perfectly. I have 3 left in blastocyst hatched grade aa ready to be inseminated when we return for our last attempt in aug 2013. Will let you all know what happens on this round. praying we come home with our miracle baby or babies....blessed be to all and hi 5 to dr garza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

They tell you at the beginning that you will pay 2500$ for in vitro but, you start to pay one appointment, otger, 10000of stupid injections. i said stupid because this doctor gives the same treatment (same injections and medicines) for all patients, no matter what is their problem to conceive, he just make you take same medicines. From my experience 7patients in vitro just obe pregnant (and that obd was trying to get pregnant with him for obe year at that time). And forget about having an appoibtment early in the morning and be available later because when i went to matamoros, i was spending all morning and part of the afternoon waiting because his clinic is packed because he is aparently " cheaper" than other foctors. and 100 complains that i will not write in here. only my advice:don't waste your money with this doctor. good person but not good in his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Hello. I consulted with Dr. Garza this morning, and I was very impressed with his knowledge and office staff. Dr, Garze performed the Ultra sound rather a technician. That was impressive to me. I will be seeing him for the next few months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421442].votes_count ]]