Rate Dr. Gary L. Gallia

Dr. Gary L. Gallia's Ratings

Dr Gallia is a miracle worker! He is the best doctor I have ever encountered! He has vast knowledge and amazing skills in brain tumor surgeries. His staff is the best!...they are kind, helpful, and very professional. I would put my life in his hands again any day!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gallia and his team set the highest standard of excellence for medical treatment. His thoroughness, dedication, knowledge and attention to detail surpass all expectations. His compassion for his patients and their families and willingness to answer questions set him on the top of the medical profession. Dr. Gallia is the best neurosurgeon and he has changed our lives forever. Anyone is blessed to be in his care.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gallia, his PA Krysta, and secretary Angie are all wonderful! They have gone out of their way to make our long distance trips productive and are very thorough in their search for answers!

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Knowledgeable in Neurosurgery. Fair/OK bedside manner with patients, but horrible demeanor with staff. Treats team members terribly and does not seem like a nice person to work with.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Amazing & very gifted doctor! My son could have been blind because of the tumor location. Instead, he's back to playing gameboy, i-touch & reading his books. He did 2 endonasal surgeries on my son and would check on him everyday (even saturday/sunday) to make sure he's ok. He could have easily had his residents do this but he wanted to make sure his patient was doing fine. He spent time with us and never felt rushed during inpatient or outpatient visits. He & his staff also accommodated us for scheduling since we had to drive so far to see him for follow-up appointments. Angie (his assistant) is a whiz at getting his schedules together. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

I came to Dr. Gallia for a second opinion. I had a complicated case and had little confidence in the first surgeon I saw. Dr. Gallia took the time to answer all of my questions (and I had pages of them). He was quite knowledgeable and went through all of my options including non-surgical. He listened to my concerns (fears!) and didn't make me feel rushed. His calm, level-headed attitude made me confident from the start. His methodical and detailed pre-surgical analysis found a undiagnosed, life-threatening condition. His post-surgical care continues to be compassionate and thorough. He was considerate of my family and friends. His administrative assistant has jumped through hoops over and over again to make appts as convenient as possible and work with my insurance company. Escept when he is dealing with an emergency, he has been fairly prompt. It is obvious why his peers hold him in great esteem. I am happy to be alive. I wish there were more doctors like him!

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Untimely responding to communication and didnt seem to respond to concern about that.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

This experience tops the worst experience I have ever had during a dr. appt. in my life by far.... and that was in a third world country! My hard wood floors have more personality then this "inhuman" being! Zero compassion. His "tag along" has acquired all the same horrible characteristics. If you passed out on the floor, they would step over you and go on with their day. You could not squeeze an ounce of emotion out of this again "inhumane" being or his "tag along". His delivery is so controled and he expresses absolutely NO concern for you (the patient) or how you are dealing with things. They are in the wrong business!! Spare yourself the frustration and aggravation you WILL encounter and DO NOT make an appointment here!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag