Rate Dr. Raenell Williams

Dr. Raenell Williams's Ratings

She's an excellent physician. She's very thorough and concerned about your overall health. I like the fact that she follows up with you via email as well if you need to ask a question. I highly recommend her!

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I came in to get a referral for a physical therapist for a back injury. Dr. Williams was short with me and condesending. She said I need to do yoga and it would fix my problem. Thanks, but I'm INJURED!! Luckily she did give me the referal and the physical therapy was amazing. I can NOW do yoga, no problem. I hate being talked down to! Also, the staff has little patience and hate dealing with patients. Sorry to trouble you with my business.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

I was a new patient to who had some breast changes and she was very uniformed of current breast information. She was not reassuring and the whole experience was unpleasant.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr Williams saw me 4 minutes total. Listened to my heart, lungs, gave me a prescription and walked out the door. Never asked if I had any questions or comments. Will not be going back to her! Office is very cold. Signs all over telling you all the reasons you will be charged extra.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

Just moved to area. Based on BC/BS -top rated practice. Based on my experience, they are not. The doctor I saw did not examine me, ask my family history or past medical history, or seem to care that I was there. She was more interested in my husband who also had an appointment. They put us both in the same room. Once I realized that my health complaints did not matter, I left the room and went to the waiting room. While waiting, I asked for my co-pay back since I really did not have any type of a visit that was worth paying for. The receptionist told me that she would ask Dr. Curtis. She then went back to her desk and ignored me. When my husband came out, I asked the receptionist if was getting my money back. A nurse then began to tell me that I was seen, that there were notes in the system, and that I needed to leave. I was accused to cussing, which I did not. As I was leaving, the nurse told me "**** You." I will never go back here. No recommendation from me.

Submitted June 11, 2010 | flag

For routine problems she is fine. She is friendly and cordial and listens.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Raenell Williams is smart, capable, and helpful. I would recommend her. However, you have to deal with the practice to see her, so I've just found a new practice after going to Capital Family Practice with my 2 children for years. Every time I visit the mood and service are worse than before. Most of the staff seem unhappy and there are signs posted all over the place that bark instructions about what you must do, what you can't do, etc. And, most important to myself, it is VERY rare for me to get a sick appt for my kids. Typically, I call first thing in the morning and the next available sick appt is the next day or the day after! After using the CVS Minute Clinic and Urgent Care this summer (since I couldn't get in to see the doctor), I just switched practices. I feel so relieved to have left Capital Family Practice! I hope Dr. Williams is happier there than I was because I DO think she's a good doctor.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

The environment was very unfriendly. New to the area and selecting this practice was a mistake. Little care or concern to my history. No medical advice, just gave new prescriptions that old doctor had me on. Tried to share information and felt shut down. I'm sure my wifes cancer is a major stress on me and my family, why wouldn't they let me share that with them??? Makes one wonder if they are more interested in getting as many patients in as possible, rather than spending time with the ones they have. They charge a fee for anything and everything, just read all the signs on the door and reception window/desk. The lab folks were very nice! Best thing they got going. My family and I will find another doctor and practice.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag