Rate Dr. Sanjay N. Khubchandani

Dr. Sanjay N. Khubchandani's Ratings

PROS: Very friendly. Great bedside manners. Makes children feel VERY comfortable. Very knowledgeable. I really like the way he treats my son and always makes him laugh and feel comfortable. My son does not mind going to see him and that speaks a lot of a doctor! CONS: VERY LONG wait times. Just to make an appointment hold time is usually 15 minutes! Appointments in office always run at least an hour late. The office is very small and not a lot of waiting room. So we usually have to wait outside. Also, I find the cleanliness not the best. Office is usually not very clean. I find newspapers on the ground that are a week old. I never see staff or doctor wash hands in between patients. This is disturbing to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I felt that our experience to Dr. K's office in the beginning was fine but we always waited an hour to 2 hours to see the doc. Dr. K always presented great bedside manners towards me as well as my child. We had concerns though about the meds that were prescribe to our child due to the reactions she had from them. Dr. K was a little preturb by me questioning him and made me feel my concerns were unfounded. The staff were not friendly and consistent, for instance when asked if our referral was up to date they would always say yes but in fact it wasn't and as a result of that we owed money and then was placed into a collection agency...although, they received payment from our insurance company prior to placing us into the collection agency. Needless to say we have since transferred to another provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Sanjay has a wonderful bedside manner with children. He interacts in a warm yet probing way to come to a diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone. He nailed the diagnosis and my child is much better now. He needs a shorter last name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Very helpful. Diagnosed my child correctly, some variance between his diagnosis and allergist, together the diagnosis stopped my childs vomiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Dr.Sanjay is the very best!!!!! My son will remaind with him until he has to transfer over to an adult Dr. He will take as much time as you need to ask and answer all your questions. I am very happy with him and his staff. Thank you Dr. Sanjay! The East family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr Sanjay really did a great job and solved the problems that my baby had.We had been to 2 other specialists but they did nothing to help her. My baby was a nightmare to take care of from the day we went home from the hospital. He figured it all out and in a matter of days our baby was a different baby - happy and smiling!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

Dr. Sanjay was not informed about my son's issues & gave us the WRONG diagnosis!! My son was only 5 weeks old when he told us he had a terrible condition. We took him to a specialist only to find out that he was only a carrier for the condition, which is a HUGE difference. I would NOT recommend Dr. Sanjay to any parent. We saw him 3 times & 2 of the 3 times, he took personal phone calls while in the room with us! Unprofessional. His staff is NOT friendly. The MA that weighed, etc my son, barely said 2 words to us. Needless to say, we will NEVER go back & have found another doc for my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

He is a real good doctor and my kid just loves him. Excellent bedside manner and really very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][421885].votes_count ]]