Rate Dr. William S. Gartner

Dr. William S. Gartner's Ratings

Dr. Gartner has treated my son since birth and now he is 21 and is still seeing him. Dr. G is wonderful especially with children

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

I had been a patient from 1970 to 2007. After I moved to Maryland in 1975, I continued. Very trustworthy, knowledgable. I wish I could have continued Miss You Dr. Gartner. D

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

He's the man. A family man, and a family doctor who happens to specialize in ENT. Has a wonderful nurse, Sue, who has been in his practice forever. They are a great team, and I am confident with any care I recieve there.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2008 | flag

Kind, Caring, Gentle. Has an amazing nurse practitioner in the office. Impressive!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2006 | flag

Dr. Gartner is the best Doctor I have ever met. He has an inate talent with patients, a wonderful sense of humor and suberb knowledge of his craft. There is no other Ear Nose & Throat Dr as fine as he!

Submitted July 14, 2005 | flag