Rate Dr. William S. Gartner

Dr. William S. Gartner's Ratings

Dr. Gartner has treated my son since birth and now he is 21 and is still seeing him. Dr. G is wonderful especially with children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

I had been a patient from 1970 to 2007. After I moved to Maryland in 1975, I continued. Very trustworthy, knowledgable. I wish I could have continued Miss You Dr. Gartner. D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

He's the man. A family man, and a family doctor who happens to specialize in ENT. Has a wonderful nurse, Sue, who has been in his practice forever. They are a great team, and I am confident with any care I recieve there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2008

Kind, Caring, Gentle. Has an amazing nurse practitioner in the office. Impressive!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2006

Dr. Gartner is the best Doctor I have ever met. He has an inate talent with patients, a wonderful sense of humor and suberb knowledge of his craft. There is no other Ear Nose & Throat Dr as fine as he!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2106693].votes_count ]]