Rate Dr. Paul D. Costas

Dr. Paul D. Costas's Ratings

Wonderful surgeon and kind human being. An artist! I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Costa's is dedicated to his craft. I have a few procedures performed mainly breast reduction and tummy lipo. He demonstrated great knowledge and experience while caring for me. He was willing to answer and explain all my questions. His staff is friendly, polite and helpful. Dr Costas has gone into my rolodex. He will be one of our primary contacts for any future surgical needs. TY Dr Costas and Staff.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

EXELLENT!!! THE BEST DR EVER, DID A GREAT JOB ON ME I FEEL GREAT !!! HAPPY

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Superb doctor! Worked with my general surgeon when I had a mastectomy and did a TRAM Flap as part of the initial surgery. Subsequent surgeries included a reduction and lift of my other breast, and additional work on the breast he created during the Tram Flap surgery. He is both a skilled surgeon and an artist! He is also extremely kind to his patients, encouraging, helpful, and caring. I highly recommend him if you need to have breast surgery of any kind!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Costas is a genuine and very caring guy. He combines an amazing perfectionist surgical technique with an artistic ability to visualize a great outcome. He will follow up via in office visits to revise any small flaws in your procedure until he is satisfied that you've got the best results. I would recommend this guy to anyone looking for an asthetic procedure, major post weight loss body contouring, and FTM chest reconstruction. He's amazing!!!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag

I recently had elective surgery using Dr. Costas....He is simply amazing. From the consultation to surgery and all appts he was professional, caring and OMG the results are simply amazing!!! I HIGHLY recommend him...I would never go to anyone else!!!!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

I have had three surgeries with him-he is wonderful! I first saw him when I had broken my nose (which was big anyway) and he did rhinoplasty and suggested I might want to have my eyelids done (he was right-they needed it). I was very happy with my results and he is artistic in his surgery and gentle (very little bruising). After losing 30 lbs. I had a breast lift-very pleased! Recently I had a neck/lower face lift and am happy with the results. I would highly recommend him for any procedure. He is truly amazing and personable! His entire staff is nice and helpful. I enjoy going to his office!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr Costas removed a mole from my daughters face which took 3 surgerys to remove due to it's size. He took the time to explain what he was going to do and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He had originally said it would probably be 2 surgury's, but at the second, he decided he couldn't remove the rest of the mole and told us it would be less scarring if we waiting 6 months and did a third surgury. It took a year and 1/2 to complete the surgery's and my daughter now only has a very small line above her lip. I cant say enough good things about him! I did research on doctors ahead of time and he came highly recommended from a friend who had gone to him for breast reconstruction. I'm so glad we went to him and would highly recommend Dr. Costas to anyone who needs plastic surgury. He's very kind, and takes the time to explain what he is going to do and we never felt rushed. Don't think you need to go to Boston for a good plastic surgeon, Dr.Costas is the best!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Costas did reconstruction when I had a bilateral mastectomy. I couldn't be happier with how, from the very beginning, his office staff was very professional and I was given appointments quickly. They also were helpful in dealing with my insurance co. Dr. Costas has a good bedside manner. He is skilled in breast surgery and I am very happy with the end result. Not much in the way of "educating" the patient, though. He answers questions thoroughly; however, he doesn't offer advice in advance of patient's questions. For example, giving time-frames for recovery, what to expect during recovery and expansion, explaining what will happen next, etc. Bring a list of questions with you. Did not offer pysical therapy, which might have been helpful in hind-sight. Ask for it if you feel you need it. Overall, a good experience, and I would recommend him as a surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr Costas did a major breast reduction (K cup to C up) on me last year. Recovery from the long surgery was quick and easy, and he did a fantastic job of reshaping my breasts. I couldn't be happier. He has a wonderful manner, is very honest about what he can do, and is a superb surgeon. Very highly recommended.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag