Dr. Catharine Munn

Rate Dr. Catharine Munn

Dr. Catharine Munn's Ratings

I love this woman. She goes above and beyond what you would expect a doctor to do. Kind, understanding, super helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Her ambivalence frustrates me at times. Feels disconnected and distant in sessions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr Munn was able to help me out in a way that I feel no one else would have been able to, she is very effective. Although it may not seem like it at first but by the end of my time with her I felt a great boost in self-confidence and a strong sense of belonging. Also.. Im not quite sure how they managed to get her to pose like this but here is one of her in what seems to be her casual attire.. http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250715_10150209517828748_5943153747_7260057_3568850_n.jpg

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188815].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 17, 2011

I am amazed to see so many people had the same experience as me. I thought it must have been some miracle of timing, luck and chemistry, but I see there is a trend. She restored my faith in humanity, and I believe that if I follow her recommendations I might also be able to be of some service to others. Inspiring and life-saving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

She is responsible for me still being here. She is a phenomenal doctor, giving of both compassion and sensibility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Munn saved my life. She is a tremendous person. She is caring and empathic, thorough and shows compassion through her honesty. Not a day goes by now that I don't think about how indebted I am to her for helping me so immensely during my time of crisis. She saved my life and I can never forget that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

I was in crisis, she saw through my defenses and prevented a dangerous situation. I am grateful for her clinical judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2008

Dr. Munn is amazingly supportive and caring. Her soft manner makes you completely comfortable almost immediately. She treats her patients with total respect and honesty. She's often gone out of her way to ensure that I had everything I needed to improve my mental health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2008

In a time of tremendous need she was mediocre at best. I felt as though she was not listening, or at least was not getting what I was saying. And I feel as though she may have made a misdiagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr Munn has saved my life. She is kind, caring, patient and knows her stuff. She is a solid doctor who knows exactly what to do in order to help someone. She is, in short, phenomenal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1188808].votes_count ]]